A good day on set?

Y/N age: 5
Scarlett's age: 24
Plot: Scarlett is taking her daughter to set, just like normal, but this time it's different.

Narrators pov

The time read 6:25, and it was a very snowy morning. Scarlett had to go to set early this morning, and you usually want to go with her. Knowing this she got up and got herself dressed and ready for the day.

By time she was done it was around 7:30, and she needed to be on set at 9:30, so she thought it was a good time to get you up.

She walked into your room, to see you laying down on your bed, half your blanket on you. She only smiled at this picture before heading over to cuddle with you.

"Good morning, baby. It's time to get up, because mommy has to go to set." She said stroking your hair. You stirred awake, groaning a little. You were very tired, but you pushed it off. You sat up a little, "Okay, mommy. Will aunt Lizzie be there?" you asked, rubbing your eyes. You loved your aunt, and hadn't seen her in a while.

"Yes, she will. Let's get ready for the day," mid sentence she stuck her hand out for you to grab, you just smiled, and connected both your hands. Your mom then picked you up, placing you on her hip.

"First, we are gonna eat some breakfast. Have anything in mind?" Scarlett asked walking towards the stairs. You started to think, scratching your head. Scarlett giggled at you, and then started to tickle you.

"AHH- MOM-MY ST-OP I-T, I CA-NT TH-INK WH-ILE Y-OU TI-CKLE M-E. " (Ahh- mommy stop it, I can't think while you tickle me.) you pleaded, in between laughs. Your mother finally stopped but not without laughing first.

You finally made it to the kitchen still in your mothers arm when she placed you on top of the island so she could start cooking.

/////

On set (3rd person pov)

You and your mother both arrived on set and were greeted by the cast as usual. You loved the cast but you had seen them a lot, well recently. You hadn't seen Lizzie in forever so that's who you were looking for while your mom carried you to her trailer.

"Momma, You're a liar, you lied." You said while sitting on your mothers hip. Scarlett wasn't really paying attention to you, she was trying to get to her trailer. "And how is that?" Your mother said bringing her full attention to you.

"Where's aunt Lizzie?!" You said starting to get annoyed. "Probably in her trailer after mommy does hair and makeup we can go see her, deal?" Scarlett asked as she unlocked her trailer door. "No! I wanna see Lizzie now." You protested, beginning to squirm and kick in her arms. Scarlett couldn't get the key in with you moving so she was starting to get annoyed."Stop it!" Scarlett said sternly when you hit her in the face. Scarlett finally got the key in and opened the trailer door. "Then put me down!" You said as you and her entered the trailer.

"No! You need to wait." Scarlett said sternly. "Noo." You began to cry out still moving and kicking. "Fine! I'm putting you in time-out. I'm not in the mood for this y/n/n." Scarlett said which made your tantrum worse. She walked over to a corner putting you in it. "Stay here, until I say otherwise." She said sternly, usually she says things like questions to make sure you're comfortable with it but right now it was obvious you didn't have a choice.