I'm not dead (Natasha)

Y/N's age: 18Natasha's age: 38Plot: The pictureRecommend by: @griffin_girl I hope this is what you wanted

Y/N's age: 18
Natasha's age: 38
Plot: The picture
Recommend by: @griffin_girl I hope this is what you wanted
....................................................................................

Narrator's pov

Fury assigned you to a mission and you are really excited about it because you like the thrill and rush you feel on them. The only issue is Natasha, your mother. She doesn't like when you go on missions, especially when they are dangerous like this one.

You weren't sure how long the mission would last, so you were in your room practicing what you would say to Natasha, so she would let you go.

"... I'll be careful and I won't do anything dumb..." you mumbled to yourself, when you heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" You asked. "It's me" you heard your mom say. "Come in."

"Hey, what are you up to?" She asked, coming to sit next to you on your bed. "Actually I was just about to come talk to you." You said, smiling slightly.

"About what?" She asked, stroking your hair. "Well... fury called-" you began to say but got caught of by her saying, "Nope, no missions." She then removed her hand from stroking your hair.

"But, mom. Come on, I'm old enough now. You've taught me how to be safe, I'll be fine." You said, whining a little. "The answers no." She said, getting up from your bed, and turning to walk to the door.

"Well good thing its not up to you." You said, rolling your eyes slightly. Natasha turned around, and sent you a deadly glare, "excuse me?" She asked.

"I'm an adult, not a kid. I don't need your permission anymore." You said, which was true, you didn't need her permission but you would have preferred if she let you go.

"Barely, you just turned 18, two months ago." She said, not breaking her glare. "Like that makes a difference. I'm going and I would prefer if you were on board with it."

"Fine, but promise me you'll be safe." She said, her face becoming soft. "As safe as I can be." You said, sending her a smile.

(Later on the mission)
p.s, I'm not sure how to write mission stuff

"Agent Romanoff, there's seven armed men coming towards you from the west wing." One of the agents said.

"Thank you, agent Lipton (random name)" you responded, still hacking the computer.

"... She's in the computer room." You heard an enemy agent say, into their com. "This'll be fun." You muttered to yourself.

You seen a guy through the reflection of the computer, so you took out your gun and shot him. As more agents from hydra started to fill the room,

You requested for the other agents to come. You were hiding behind one of the desks to avoid being shot at.

You shot as much of the people as you could before you seen two of your agents come into the room.