Trouble (Scarlett)

Y/N's age: 6
Scarlett's age: 26
Plot: You get in trouble at school.
A/N: this is just something quick and boring lol, I don't know what to write about.
....................................................................................

Narrator's pov

You didn't really like going to school. It was easy for you but you didn't have alot of friends, well you didn't like the kids enough to want to be their friend.

You have about 2 friends, and they're amazing.

——

"Hi mommy" you said, walking into the kitchen. Scarlett was making pancakes. She turned her head and said, "Hi baby, how'd you sleep?"

"It was okay, yours?" You asked, sitting down on a chair by the island. "I slept well, are you excited for school?"

"I guess" you muttered out, looking down to avoid eye contact. "You're lying, what's wrong?" Scarlett asked, sitting in the chair next to you.

You didn't reply and kept your head down, so Scarlett lifted your head to meet her eyes.

"Can you please tell me what's wrong?" She asked, looking at you with a small sympathetic smile.

"It's nothing really, I just which I could stay home with you and watch movies." You said, playing with your fingers.

"I promise we'll watch all the movies you want, when you come home." She said, stroking your hair. "Okay"

——

You were sitting at your desk coloring when a girl you didn't like came up to you. She was always bothering you for no reason.

"Hi, can you give me the blue crayon?" She asked. "I'm using it right now but after I'm done then sure." You said, currently using the blue crayon to color in the water.

"But, I want it! And you're supposed to share." The girl said, starting to pout. "Well technically I don't have to share if I don't want to because it's my stuff. If you want a blue crayon, you can wait till I'm done with it or you can ask someone else." You said, not really paying the girl much attention. You just wanted to color in peace.

"If you don't give me the blue crayon right now I'm gonna tell on you." She stated, sticking her hand out. "I couldn't care less. You know you can be an annoying bitch sometimes." You said, freezing after you realized what you called her. The kids nearby all stopped what they were doing and looked at you.

"I'M TELLING, YOU SAID A BAD WORD! MS.GREEN!!" The girl called out. "Yes, Lora? What's wrong?" The teacher replied. "Y/N called me a bad word."

"Is that true?" The teacher asked you with a questioning face. You didn't reply, you just lowered your head and stared at the ground.

Before you knew it, you were sitting across from the principal as he called your mom.

"....We need you to come and pick her up....." is all you managed to hear the principal say. You were just zoned out, ignoring everything and everyone.

After a while, you heard footsteps outside of the office. You knew that Scarlett wouldn't be happy with you.

"Ah, Ms. Johansson! Nice to see you again." The principal said as your mother walked into his office.

"Nice to see you too, I just wish it was on better circumstances." She said, looking at you. You didn't look up, you just kept your head down.