Caught (Scarlett)

Y/N's age: 15
Scarlett's age: 36
Rose's age: 4
Plot: Y/N sneaks a boy through her window and gets caught.
A/N: this is literally the first time I've done a story with rose in it, that's a little sad but here we are.
....................................................................................

Narrators pov

"Why can't I go?" You ask, sitting on a chair next to the island. "Because I'm going to be gone from 7 o'clock to around midnight." Scarlett replied, opening the fridge to grab the creamer.

"And what does that have to do with me not going to the party?" You ask. "Because I'm not gonna be home to make sure you're safe. Maybe next time." Scarlett says, sipping her coffee.

"I'm gonna be safe, I promise. I'm not a little kid, I can take care of myself for a couple of hours." You reply. "The answers still no, you should've told me about the party beforehand and not the day of."

"Hi mommy. Hi y/n/n." Rose says, walking into the kitchen. "Hi Rosie" you reply. "Hey baby, how'd you sleep?" Scarlett asks rose, as she sat down next to you. "It was good. Can I have cheerios for breakfast?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not." Scarlett says, going to the pantry to grab the cereal. "So rose what do you wanna do while mom goes to the club?" You ask, which makes Scarlett send you a deadly glare.

"I'm not going to the club. I have a business meeting." Scarlett replies, pouring cheerios into the bowl. Rose sees Scarlett on the box and just stares at it.

"Yeah, because business meetings last till midnight." You reply, knowing that she was in fact going to a business meeting, you were just upset. "I'm not doing this early in the morning." Scarlett replied, looking at rose staring into space.

"Are you gonna eat the cheerios or what?" Scarlett asks rose. "It's momma on the box." Rose replies pointing to black widow on the cereal box. Scarlett just smiled.

——

❤️

She's not letting me go, I'm sorry.

You can't sneak out?

Nope, Ive never done it before
plus I'm watching rose.

Oh, well if you're not going
then I won't either

No, go I don't want you to miss out just because of me

Oh well if you insist, I was gonna
come sneak over and bring chocolate
and we could've watched movies,
but I'll just go to the party

In that case... Come over please.

Deal, see you in 20

See you then ❤️
Read 9:36

-//-

"Hey, I've missed you." Y/BF/N said, as he climbed through your room window. "I just seen you today at school" you replied, closing the window after he fully got in. "So? Does that mean you don't miss me?" He asked, pretending to be hurt.

"I guess it does" you said laughing a little, then going close to him and giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

He started to blush, and you just chuckled.