Why, Why would she do that?! (Natasha)

Y/N's age: 12
Natasha's age:32
Plot: She's gone.
A/N: I'm sorry for this, I really am. I'm currently crying, I miss her so much.
Trigger warning: Natasha's death
....................................................................................

Narrator's pov

You blimped along with half the worlds population. Natasha was falling apart, her daughter, the only thing she lived for was gone.

She tried her hardest to stay strong for you. She worked non-stop trying to find ways to bring you back, but after a while she started to lose hope

——

Time skip

"Thanos found the soul stone on vormir." Nebula says, as Natasha jolts down notes. "And that is...?" Natasha asked, looking up from her notepad.

"A domain of death at the very center of celestial existence." Nebula replied, taking a breath before continuing, "It's the place where Thanos murdered my sister."

The room is filled with awkward silence until, Scott says, "Not it."

——

Time skip (currently sobbing)

Natasha and Clint stood on the flight deck, staring at the majestic, purple planet.

"Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome." Clint says to Natasha, as they both admire the pretty skies of vormir.

Natasha and Clint were always close but managed to bound more over the fact that both their families were gone.

Natasha and Clint climb the mountain, ragged. They approach an archway, when Clint says "Really starting to regret my choice here."

"Yeah. I'm gonna bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain." Natasha says back, clearly annoyed with having to climb.

"I don't think technically he's a raccoon..." Clint replies. "Whatever. He eats garbage-" Natasha starts to say back but was stopped by a sound coming from behind them.

Both Clint and Natasha turn around and get their weapons prepared.

A hooded figure approaches them, "I assure you, you have nothing to fear from me."

"Creepy." Clint mutters to himself.

"Welcome Natasha, daughter of Ivan. Clint, son of Edith." The hooded figure says, which confused Natasha a little but she shoved it off.

"Creepier." Clint says, but this time louder so Natasha could hear him.

"Who are you?" Natasha spat out coldly, not letting her defenses down.

The hooded figure then removed his hood to reveal him as red skull. "Consider me a guide. To you, and to all who seek the Soul Stone." He replied.

"Great. You show us where it is, and we'll be on our way." Natasha says, a little sarcastically. She was gonna get her daughter back, she was gonna get you back.

"Oh, liebchen. If only it were that easy..." Red skull replies.

"What you seek lies in front of you. As does what you fear." Red skull says, as they all look down from the altar.