total swifty < scar >

y/n's age: 16
scarlett's age: 36
lizzie's age: 36
amelie 'olsen' (mimi): 18
grace 'olsen' (gigi):16
plot: book shopping, jamming out to taylor swift, that's all basically
warnings: my first time doing fake instagram posts (bare with me, i beg)
a/n: ps. i love you ;)

——

"ugh, come on. pleaseee!" gigi begged her older sister. "no, i don't feel like going out today!" amelie groaned, rolling over in her bed. "just think about it! we could invite y/n, go to barnes and nobles! maybe to the park! it'll be sooo much fun!"

"ugh, fine." amelie gave in, groaning as she stood up from her bed. "you're so annoying." grace rolled her eyes, leaving amelie's room to call you.

grace: hii y/n!!

y/n: heyy, what's up?

grace: just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and mimi today?

y/n: uhm..

grace: before you say no. you're always hanging out with mari, when i wanna hang out. so you can't say no or else you're a very bad friend

y/n: i wasn't gonna say no lol, my best bud (mari) is out of the state right now anyways so i'm bored. i'll ask my mom

grace: kk, love you see you soon!

y/n: love you too!

scarlett obviously agreed.

——

"GRACEEE!!! MIMI!!!!" you screamed, running into your close friends arms. "hi!!! i've missed you!" grace  smiles, holding onto you very tightly. "i can't remember the last time i seen you, oh my." amelie says, smiling at you.

"today is gonna be so much fun!!" you exclaimed, breaking apart from the hug. "yes, it is!!! what should we do first?!" grace asked, jumping up and down like the child she is. "i'm not sure but first stop jumping like you're a kangaroo on sugar. good lord." mimi says, holding graces shoulders to try and prevent her from jumping anymore.

"right. sorry." grace apologies, trying to contain her excitement. "i think we should get something to eat first! i'm starving." you chirp in, after feeling your stomach start to ache. "agreed. i'm in the mood for waffles." mimi adds, starting to search up good breakfast places.

you guys agreed to dine at this breakfast place right next to the beach. grace being the child that she is, settled for chocolate chip waffles after rereading the menu thirty times. amelie got regular waffles, which is her to go to order. you ordered waffles with chocolate syrup and bananas.

y/n.johansson

liked by Scarlett

liked by Scarlett.Johansson, Elizabeth.Olsen and 1,567,367 others...

y/n.johansson breakfast with two of my favorite girls
@Grace.Olsen @Amelie.Olsen