perfect, just perfect! < nat >

y/n's age: 14
natasha's age: 35
plot: movie night with the team but it doesn't go as planned
warnings: none (don't sue me please)
a/n: i'm in pain, smh

——

"hey detka, what are you up to?" natasha asks, as she walks into your bedroom. "nothing much, just scrolling on tiktok." you say, sitting up on your bed as natasha comes and sits next to you. "well, i was wondering, if you wanted to have a movie night with the team?"

"of course!" you exclaim, "when?" you ask, smiling widely at the thought of watching movies with your favorite people. "right now!" natasha exclaims, getting overly happy at your excited state. "really?" you ask, with a confused expression.

"yea.. is this a bad time? i can ask the team to change it if-" you laugh at natasha's nervous state. "no it's just that it's sudden. we can definitely do it right now! let's go!!" you jump up, pulling natasha along.

——

"oh would you look at that, my two favorite people." wanda smiles, warmly as you and natasha enter the movie room. "ouch." tony says, holding his hand over his chest acting offended. "oh shut it, stark!" wanda says, as tony rolls his eyes.

"hi wanda!" you exclaim, running up to her and crashing into her arms. natasha sitting down right next to wanda and greeting her with a side hug. you crawl off of wanda's lap and onto natasha's. "so what movie are we watching?" steve asks, everyone mainly looking at you. < cause you have the best movie recs ofc >

"i'm down for anything, as long as steve isn't choosing." clint comments, making everyone laugh. "hey! i don't have that bad of a taste!" he defends. "yea.. sure. i remember when you tried to get me to listen to this band from the 50's." sam adds, making everyone chuckle.

"hey! leave him alone! some bands from the 50's are actually good!" you defend steve. although he has no taste, you love him a lot. plus it's not his fault he was frozen and woke up in a whole new world. "i can second that." natasha adds, as she strokes your hair.

steve smiles at both you and natasha, which you both return gladly. "so any movie recs?" bucky asks. "i think we should watch little women (1994)!" you say, you absolutely love that movie. < would have been (2019) but flo (lena's actor) is in it soo.. >

"sounds like a great choice!" wanda says, excitedly. "ugh, do we have to watch a movie about feminists." tony groaned. "one. those are the best kinds of movies and two. i agree with y/n, we should watch it." peter says, you lean over and give him a fist bump which he gladly returns.

"alright, i guess." tony sulks, putting on the movie.

——

"why is it laurie may do as he likes and flirt and tipple champagne—? -megan march

and no one thinks the less of him? well, i suppose for one practical reason: laurie is a man, and as such.. he may vote, and hold property and pursue any profession he pleases. and so he is not so easily demeaned. -marmee"

peter grabs the remote and pauses the tv. "hey!" you exclaim, mad at his actions. "that's so stupid! why is it that women weren't as equal as men?!" peter said, clearly a feminist. "it's just how it was pete, but it's okay because women are a lot stronger because of it now." natasha says, smiling proudly at a kid she claimed as a son.