gamer? < scarlett >

y/n's age: 13
rose's age: 7
colin's age: 34
scarlett's age: 33
plot: you aren't watching rose like you're supposed to and she gets hurt. * look at photo above for more info *
warnings: yelling, throwing things, mentioning of a broken bone/fracture, tears, scooter trauma?

i changed it up a bit, i hope you don't mind lol
——

disclaimer: i'm not a gamer myself and have no clue if anything i have written is even relatable... so sorry if this sucks lol

narrators pov

"baby?" scarlett calls out, as she knocks on your room door. you and scarlett had gotten into a very heated argument less than 3 hours ago about your addiction to playing video games ( idk lol ), which ended in her sending you to your room.

"hm?" your reply being muffled by your pillow, but still scarlett heard you. "can i come in?" she asks, anxiously. you were getting older and growing more distant. whether it was you were out with friends, busy with school or playing video games. scarlett felt as if you guys weren't getting enough time together. even when you would talk it ended in arguments leading up to tonight.

"are you gonna yell at me again?" you replied, making scarlett sigh. "no, i just wanna talk." you didn't reply but got up and unlocked your room door. hearing the door unlock, scarlett took it as a yes and came in.

"i shouldn't have yelled." she started, making her way to the side of your bed. "it's fine, i should've listened to you." you said, you knew that you were in the wrong and seeing your mother apologize for something you started, made you feel guilty.

"i'm gonna give you your things back, i shouldn't have taken them but you weren't giving me much choice." she said, making you nod your head. she was right, you were acting like a little asshole. < no offense >

"just promise me, you'll be more aware of the world around you?" she said lowly, almost as if she didn't want to say it. "i will" you replied, climbing into her lap. "i'm really sorry" you said, as tears fell down your face.

"i forgive you, it's okay don't cry." she comforted you as you placed your head in the croak of her neck.

——

time skip a few days. maybe a week?

"y/n/n?" scarlett called out from downstairs. "i'm in my room!" you replied back. "okay, i'll be up in a second." she said, trying to hurry up and finish cleaning up roses slime off her carpet.

after almost losing a tooth and a nail, banning rose from using slime in her living room, scarlett made her way upstairs to your room, knocking on the door. "come in." you said, allowing her into your room.

"i have a question." scarlett says, as you take off your headset. "what is it?" you ask, with furrowed eyebrows. "i was wondering if you could watch rose tonight while me and colin go out."

"sure" you replied, with a smile. "great! i promise we'll be back before 10 pm, also make sure to watch her! and even if she says i said she can, i don't want her playing with slime anywhere near my new couch! i just spent the last hour removing slime from my carpet..." scarlett rambled, going over her frustration with rose and slime today.

"ok. ok. i got it, rose, slime, near moms new couch equals no!" you chuckle out. "yes exactly! i love you! and thank you so so much, baby!" she says kissing your forehead. "no problem, i love you too!"