Dont yell at her (Natasha)

Y/N's age: 7
Natasha's age: 27
Plot: Natasha is out on a mission, and you get in trouble by Tony.
A/N: hey, so after this is posted, I will start on the requested chapter. Hope you guys enjoy!
....................................................................................

Narrator's pov

Background story: Tony doesn't have Morgan here, so you are his closest thing to a daughter and he is very over-protective of you.

——

Your mom was out on a mission and you were extremely bored. Tony and Wanda were the only people at the compound. You would ask Wanda to make cookies but she was busy, doing some mission reports.

That only meant one thing, you had to find tony. You assumed he was in his lab, because well he 'lived' in there.

You got to his lab but he wasn't in there. You were going to leave, but something caught your eye. It was your uncle Tony's iron man suit's arm. It was laying on the table, not connected to the suit.

You assumed it needed upgrades or something. You didn't know if you should touch it but you did anyway.

You were just playing around with the wires and different stuff on the little tablet thingy attached to it when you heard Tony yell, "Y/N, WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. DON'T TOUCH THAT!"

You automatically froze, the yelling reminded you of the big, scary men from the red room who would always yell and hurt you. You knew that when you're being yelled at you must show no emotions and you can't speak.

You felt Tony grab your hand, leading you into the living room of the compound. He placed you in a
chair and started to yell at you.

You didn't say or do anything, you just stared at him emotionlessly. You were super scared, you didn't want him to hurt you. You just wanted your mom.

"ANSWER ME Y/N! WHY THE HELL WERE YOU IN MY LAB?!" Tony yelled sternly at you. You just stared at him not replying.

You turned your head, and seen your mother enter the living room. She looked very upset, she began to yell, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! DON'T YELL AT HER!"

Natasha rushed over to you, and picked you up, placing you on her hip. You dig your head into her chest.

"SHE WAS TOUCHING THE STUFF IN MY LAB. SHE COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT-"  Tony said starting to defend his side but your mother ignored him.

"Detka? Are you okay?" Natasha asked, stopping in the middle of the living room. You nodded into her chest, making her start walking towards her room.

The second your mom closed her room door, you started to panic uncontrollably, while sobbing.

"Detka, calm down. It's okay. He's not gonna hurt you. You aren't in the red room, he isn't one of them detka. Please, don't cry." Natasha said, trying to calm you down. She knew exactly what was going through your mind.

This reminded Natasha of the red room too. You both knew that if you showed any emotions, you would be punished. So, after the day was over and you and Natasha were in your shared room, you would let all your emotions out.

After escaping the red room, when you were 5, Natasha had tried her hardest to get you to show your emotions when you feel them and it's worked for the most part. But, some things would trigger something in you and you would go right back to how you were in the red room.

After she got you to stop having a panic attack and lay down, she went back downstairs to give Tony a piece of her mind.

"WHAT THE FUCK, WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR MIND WHEN YOU STARTED TO YELL AT MY DAUGHTER. SHES 7!" Natasha screamed angrily at tony.

"SHE WAS IN MY LAB, TOUCHING STUFF SHE WOULD'VE GOTTEN HURT. IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER BECAUSE SHE WASN'T EVEN LISTENING TO ME, SHE JUST STARED AT ME." Tony yelling back defending his side.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SHE WAS DOING, YOU CANT YELL AT HER. SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO HURT HER, SHES SCARED!" Natasha yelled out.

"What? I've never hit- I would never hit her. Why would she think that? I've never even-" Tony started to stutter out. Why would you think that? He would never lay a hand on you.

"DAMN IT TONY! ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU, HOW IGNORANT CAN YOU BE, SHES A LITTLE GIRL WHO LIVED HER FIRST 5 YEARS IN THE RED ROOM, AND IF I MUST REMIND YOU, ITS FULL OF YELLING AND BEING ABUSED. YOU DON'T GET YELLED AT WITHOUT BEING HIT."Natasha screamed, making tony automatically feel bad for yelling at you.

He didn't think about that, he was just scared of you getting hurt, that he didn't think about anything else. As a kid, if he did something that his dad didn't like, his dad would yell and he wouldn't do it again. It was instinct.

"IM AN ADULT, AND AS MUCH AS THE RED ROOM HAS IMPACTED MY LIFE, I CAN MOVE PAST MOST OF IT. SHE CANT, SHES A KID." Natasha was so upset, that she just continued yelling.

"SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO REPLY OR SHOW EMOTION WHEN YOU'RE YELLING AT HER BECAUSE FOR AS LONG AS SHE CAN REMEMBER SHE WASN'T ALLOWED TOO!" Natasha continued to yell, not letting tony get a word in.

"IT HURTS ME TO SEE HER, START TO CRY BEHIND A CLOSED DOOR BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE THE SCARY MEN FROM RUSSIA! I DON'T WANT MY SEVEN YEAR OLD HAVING A PANIC ATTACK UPSTAIRS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T CONSIDER HER PAST."

You started to whine loudly, as you wanted your mother.

"BUT YOU KNOW WHAT TONY, SHES SCARED OF YOU NOW SO SHE WONT TOUCH YOUR STUFF." Natasha said, storming out of the common room, to go back to you.

——

A few hours later

You were finally asleep, and Natasha went back into the living room. "Hey Tony, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled, it's just that I don't want her to feel like she's living in that hell again." Natasha said to tony, with a sympathetic smile.

"It's okay, nat. I deserved it, I should've thought about her past." Tony said, grabbing something out his bag.

"I feel bad that I yelled at her. I made this for her, a while back and I was gonna give it to her for her birthday but she deserves it now. I'll find something else to give to her for her birthday." Tony says, giving Natasha a blue iron man helmet. (Like the one he made for pepper, but Morgan ended up having.)

——

This story, is all over the place. Its okay, if you don't like it lol. I just needed a Nat story to do. Anyways, how are you guys?

Please make sure to eat and drink water. I love you guys and if you need to talk to be afraid to inbox me.

Word count: 1179