Im sorry mama (Natasha)

Y/N's age: 4
Natasha's age: 24
Plot: Natasha is busy and you keep on bothering her until she gets mad at you and you get upset.
A/N: Hey, this chapter is short. I have a huge headache at the moment but I have to study. Soo, just in case something's misspelled dont be afraid to tell me lol
....................................................................................

Narrators pov

Natasha was very stressed out. Fury had her doing a bunch of paperwork, on top of all her field work. On her latest mission, someone got hurt badly so now she has to do accident reports too.

You were bored and all your mother had been doing was work. You were sitting down in the living room, on the floor playing with your toys. Natasha was sitting on the couch with her red hair up into a messy bun and in her pajamas.

"Mama, I'm bored." You said, tapping Natasha's leg.
"I know baby, but I can't play with you right now. I have work to do." She said, using one of her hands to caress your check.

She then brought her attention back to her work. You did leave her alone for like 2 minutes and then tapped her again. "Y/N please stop touching me. I need to finish this and then I'll play with whatever you want." Natasha said, not moving her glare from the many papers.

You didn't listen and continued to tap her, she just ignored it until she finally had enough of it. Natasha grabbed the hand you kept touching her with before you could do it again.

"Stop it! Go sit down and play with your toys y/n. I can't play with you right now." She said raising her voice sternly, releasing your hand and pointing to your toys.

Her sternness scared you. You thought you were in trouble so to not make it worse you left her alone and went to your room.

You didn't want to be in trouble, you hated it. The thought of it made you start to cry. You curled up in a ball under the blankets on your bed.

After about an hour, Natasha started to worry at the fact that you hadn't come back into the living room so she put down her pen and headed to your room.

She went to open the door but it was locked. She knocked and said, "Y/N? Sweetie? Can you let me in please?" You didn't respond, all you did was sniffle which Natasha could hear from the other side of the door.

She asked a few more times and you still didn't open it, so she took it upon herself to just pick the lock. When she got into the room she noticed you curled up into a ball, sobbing.

"Oh baby." Natasha said, as she came and pulled you into her lap, comforting you. "I'm sorry mama" "Im sorry for bothering you" you said, sniffling throughout it.

"It's okay, detka. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have raised my voice." She said, wiping your tears. "I forgiv-e you" you stuttered out, still trying to stop crying.

"Wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" Natasha asked you.

——
Okay, like I said very quick story. I'm getting on the plane tomorrow, so we'll see how often I update lol.

I love you guys ❤️

Make sure to eat and drink water

Word count: 567