daily troubles with y/n pt.2 ( scar )

y/n's age: 5
scarlett's age: 27
plot: you being stubborn
a/n: i don't know
warnings: none that i can think of
....................................................................................

narrators pov

"noo, i want a dress!" you whine, stomping your foot. "you can't wear a dress it's too cold out." scarlett replies, calmly. "but i don't wanna wear that" you whine, pointing at your puffy jacket and sweatpants that were on your bed.

"well you have to, because i don't want you getting sick." scarlett replies, you ignored her and went into your closet. she sighs, "y/n, what are you doing?" you don't reply, and walk out with a sage green dress.

"i'm getting a dress, isn't it pretty?" you smile, innocently. "it's very pretty but you can't wear it." "whyyy" you whine, making a sad face. "y/n go put it back in your closet and come get dressed." scarlett says, firmly.

"no" you reply. "now" scarlett says, sternly giving you a deadly glare. you start to cry, "no, it's not fair. i wanna wear the dress!" you scream, throwing the dress by your mother and throwing yourself on the ground.

"y/n! we don't throw things! stop crying, and come put this on." scarlett says, picking up the dress and putting it back into the closet. meanwhile, you are throwing a whole tantrum on the floor.

she picks you up placing you on the bed, and changing your pajamas into winter clothes. by the time she was done your crying had died down. she picked you up, placing you on her hip. "we're gonna be late now, great." scarlett says, clearly pissed at you. all you did was whine into her side.

——

"when will my mom be back?" you whine into lizzie's side. you and lizzie are laying down on her couch watching moana. "right after she's done filming her scenes for today." lizzie says, picking up her phone. "shit, your moms gonna kill me." she swears, picking you up and placing you on your hip.

you whine into her chest from the sudden movements. "i know, i know i'm sorry. i missed your lunch time, damn it." she swears again, she knows how important it is that you eat at a certain time and how stubborn you can be so she usually try's to get you to eat a few minutes earlier so by time you actually eat, it's on schedule.

"what do you wanna eat, my lovely?" lizzie asks you, looking through her fridge. "i'm not hungry, i wanna go back to watching moana" you whine. "i know and you will as soon as you eat."

"nooo, i don't wanna please don't make me." you whine out, lizzie sighs before picking you up. "i know you don't want to but it's what's best for you. and imagine how happy mama will be if you eat something." lizzie says, trying to sweet talk you into eating.

"alright, i'll eat" you sigh, making lizzie smile. "i promise, it won't be bad." she says, kissing your forehead. "after you eat we'll watch moana, and then you'll drink pediasure and then go down for a nap, sound good?" she says, making sure you're comfortable with that.

"i guess" you mutter out falling into lizzie's trap. "great, what do you wanna eat?" she asks, again. "macaroni?" you ask, to see if she has it. "alright, macaroni it is!" she says, getting the pasta box out her cupboard.

——

"shit" you swear, remembering that you left your teddy bear at home. "y/n! you don't say that! it's a bad word!" lizzie scolds, picking you up. "but i forgot my teddy bear at mama's house!" you defend. "it doesn't matter, you don't say words like that! you know this!" she replies, looking at you with a deadly glare.

you stay silent, looking at her angrily. "promise me you won't say it again?" she says, holding out her pinky. "i won't, i promise." you replied, linking your pinky with hers. "i'm sorry, i shouldn't have said that."

"it's alright bug, you made a mistake but let's keep this between us, okay?" lizzie says, not wanting scarlett to kill her. "like don't tell mommy i said shit?" you say, making lizzie sigh. "yes, don't tell your mom you said a bad word." she replies, making you nod in response.

"hi scar!" lizzie says, opening the door for scarlett. "hi liz! was y/n good? she hasn't been very cooperative lately." scarlett asks, walking through to the living room. "yep, she was great! she's watching tiana right now." lizzie replies, looking at you laying on the couch.

"MAMA!" you scream, jumping up from the couch into your mothers arms. "hi my sweet girl!" scarlett says, kissing your forehead. "did you have fun with lizzie?" she asks, while placing you on her hip. "mhm" you nod in response. "that's good."

——

having major writers block rn, which is why the end is dry. i had no clue how to end this off but i needed to get a chapter out even if it was very short.

i apologize

i love you guys and i hope you're all doing well

happy easter!! ( if you celebrate, if not happy sunday!!! )

date: 4/17/22

word count: 874

- lia <3