Alcohol Addiction (scar)

your age: 13 & 15
scarlett's age: 30 & 32
plot: you're scarlett johanssons daughter and you have a thing for alcohol
a/n: this chapter is gonna be written on my phone, so let's ignore the non-capital letters... actually i might just go in and change it to capital letters manually... idk yet. also this is my first actually chapter in a long time but i think i'm ready to start writing again... it may be a little rusty so please don't hate me lol. :)
....................................................................................

Narrators pov < as always >

2 years ago, you're 13

"promise me you'll be good while i'm gone." Scarlett says to you as she strokes your hair. "i promise mom, it's only for a couple of days. nothing i can't handle." you reply, laying your head down on your mothers lap.

"yeah, i know but you've never been home alone this long before and i'm starting to second-guess the idea." she replies. "there's no time to second-guess, i should literally be your last worry right now. you have a lot going on, and more important stuff to focus on."

"y/n i always worry about you. you're the most important thing to me, and you always will be." she says, smiling down on you. "i promise to be good, mom. i also promise to not do anything that i wouldn't do if you were here." you said, reassuring her.

"thank you. make sure to call me every night, and i'll call you every morning or whenever i can. i'm gonna miss you, y/n" she says, starting to tear up. "i'm gonna miss you too. i wish you didn't have to go, it's gonna be boring without you constantly bothering me."

"i know and i'm sorry, but next time you're coming with me, i promise." she says, kissing your forehead. "alright, we have to get up. i have to make sure i'm all packed" your mother said, making you whine. you wished that you both could stay like that forever.

you've always wished your mother would never leave your side. you hated going to school, you hated when she had to go to set without you. you hated it all. you and Scarlett had always been close, you had the best mother-daughter bond anyone could ask for so when you couldn't be together, it bothered you.

"i know, i know but i really need to get up." Scarlett says, knowing how you feel about her leaving. "fine, we can get up." you said, moving from on top of Scarlett's lap. "thank you, detka" she replied kissing your forehead, making you smile. you loved when she called you pet names in Russian. it always made you feel safe. < detka = baby >

you got up following Scarlett into her room. "so, what do you plan on doing while i'm gone?" she asks, opening her suitcase. "i don't know, maybe pick up hand to hand combat or you know become a stripper. only time will tell." you said, sarcastically. "haha, very funny. that doesn't make me feel any better about leaving you alone. in all seriousness, what are you gonna do without me?"

that was a good question, what were you gonna do without her... you couldn't live without her.

"probably just eat icecream, binge shows, and you know get lazy." you said, after thinking for a while. "and that i'm okay with, don't get all big on me, okay?" she says, giving you a sympathetic smile.

"i won't, don't go all hollywood on me." you said, returning the smile. "i was already all hollywood before you were born, sweetheart. i'm scarlett johansson." she replied, making you both laugh.

"it's only eight days." you whispered out, but scarlett caught it. "it's only eight days, you'll be okay. we both will." she's says, repeating your phrase as a way to comfort you.

——

"don't forget to call me if you need anything. if you don't wanna be home alone anymore, or if you just need to talk. okay?" scarlett says, getting into a black car. "i will, don't worry" you reply, "oh and if i don't answer. call lizzie, she's the next best thing. okay, that's it, i love you so so much!" you smile at her, "i love you too, mom. to the moon and back."