Anything for you (Natasha)

Y/N's age: 5
Natasha's age: 30
Plot: You're Natasha's favorite person and she treats you like royalty.
A/N: I'm dying but I wanted to get a chapter out for you guys. NOT PROOFREAD
....................................................................................

Narrators pov

Natasha had been doing work for a recent mission she went on when Tony, Clint, and Steve came in making a bunch of noise.

Natasha immediately shot her head up, sending them all a deadly glare making them immediately stop. They all sat down and turned the tv on to a really low setting, to not disturb Natasha.

A few minutes later you came running into the living room, calling out "мамочка, where are you?" which made all the boys snap their heads up to see what Natasha was going to say to you.

You then seen your mother at the table, so you went towards her. Natasha turned her head and pulled you onto her lap. "Hey, detka. What's wrong?" She asks, pulling some of your loose hair behind your ear.

"Nothing, what are you doing?" You said, which made all the boys send each other glares. "I'm just finishing up some work" She says, smiling at how adorable you are.

"Oh well, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to do something with me." You said, as she caressed your cheek. "Sure, I'm okay with whatever you wanna do." She replies, which made you smile.

"Even letting me do your makeup?" You ask, hoping she said yes. "Even letting you do my makeup" she said, which made you squeal. "Come on, the makeup isn't out here" you said smiling, while pulling Natasha up to bring her to her bedroom.

You successfully got Natasha out of the living room leaving the boys shocked. "You guys seen that too right?" Tony asked, as he turns to face them.

"Yeah, we did." Clint said, nodding his head. "That was our Natasha?" Steve asks, stunned from what he had just witnessed.

"No, not our Natasha. That was Y/N's Natasha. They're two different people." Clint says, aware of how soft Natasha gets around you.

You're her only child, and due to her past she wasn't having another. She knew from the second she found out about you that she was going to make sure you had the best childhood a kid could ever ask for.

——

"Is it done?" Natasha asked, as you applied blush to her cheeks. Natasha was sitting down in her desk chair, as you sat on top of the desk with her makeup scattered everywhere.

"No" you replied, grabbing the eye liner. "Mommy?" you asked, still applying makeup to her face. "Yes?"

"After this can you put my hair in a braid, like yours?" You ask, admiring her Dutch braid. "How about I do it and teach you how to do your own." She says, making you smile.

You nod your head, which makes Natasha smile slightly. "Close your eyes" you say to Natasha. "Why?" she asks. "So I can apply this thing" you say, holding up an eye shadow palate.

She nods, and closes her eyes. "That's called eye shadow" "Okay" you reply, applying the eye shadow to her eye lids.

Natasha's phone starts ringing which causes her to open her eyes. "Mommy, close them back" you whine, wanting to finish her eye shadow. "I'm sorry" she says, closing her eyes back.

"Can you tell me whose calling me?" She asks, wanting to see if it was important or not. "Yeah, it's uhm Ye- lay- na, Yelena" you say, trying to pronounce the name.