Explanation

A lot of people have commented on tiktok how that specific scene is very similar to other books they have read. I just wanted to point out, that my original idea of suicide in 30 days was originally from a prompt on Pinterest. However 'In 27 Days' also inspired me for this book. Other than that, I have not taken any other works of other books and have used my own writing.

It has also come to my attention that the chapters have confused some people.

So just an explanation of what's to happen within the next few chapters that have people confused:

On the 31st of October Annaliese is in class where she gets partnered up with Louis to complete a project. When she gets home, she goes to sleep however when she wakes up, she is in the future, sent there by a woman who we meet in chapter 6. I won't give names as that is a spoiler.

She is 33 days into the future on December 3rd where it is announced on a school assembly that Louis has died from suicide. After this, she cries, things happen and then that's the day over. She goes back home and goes back to sleep, when she wakes up, she is back in the present on November 1st and realises that going into the future and knowing Louis would die in 33 days was a warning and means she'll have to save him.

Please comment if you have any questions!! :)