25

I had to change Rory's shoes in chapter 23 because you were all judging my choice of shoes. So just to annoy you all one last time and to give the new comers a lovely view of Rory's previous heels- here you are.

Ok so they may really bulky which I don't like and just maybe I do think the silver shoes are better than these ones but I respect my pride to much and will bless you with that image

"What are you doing here?" I asked, with one hand on my hip. He was dressed in a tuxedo and a green tie. He held both hands behind his back and smiled down at me sheepishly.

"Will you go to prom with me?" He asked, bringing out one hand with a beautiful corsage in the box. I let a small smile frame my face before realising something.

Frowning, I looked away from the box and back up at him. "But I don't have a dress." He brought out his other hand which had a hanger and a black bag over top, covering whatever was there.

"That's what this is for."

I raised an eyebrow in question.

"Rory helped, I haven't seen the dress yet," that made sense. I sighed and looked back at the corsage.

"Yes." His grin spread wide across his face and he handed me the dress.

"Prom starts in an hour so I'll just wait out here while you get ready." I nodded and took the hanger from him, heading up to my room.

Pulling off the black fabric, I let a gasp escape my lips. It was gorgeous.

The colour matched Louis' tie and taped to the side of the dress was a note

"I left the jewellery in your bathroom draw"

That could only be Rory.

I smiled and headed for the bathroom, pulling open the top draw, I saw the small box she was referring to. I opened the box and sighed as I pulled out the expensive jewellery. It was a small diamond necklace that could be considered a choker with how it reached just above my collarbone when I put it on and some silver hoops. I picked up the note on the bench and flipped it over. On the back she had mentioned some heels she had left in my cupboard.