Bonus chapter 3: Snow

The aesthetic of their wedding.

I don't know how weddings work, so this chapter is based off what I think happens

I don't know how weddings work, so this chapter is based off what I think happens. :)

Again, I'm not writing smut <3

_____________________

24th November 2028

Holy shit I'm freaking out. I was already dressed up, my make up done, and my hair pinned up, and I was getting nervous.

5 minutes. That's all I had left until I was out there walking down the aisle with my father.

My maid of honour was Bailey and Courtney was the flower girl since she asked so politely.

☁︎︎ Flashback 2 months ago ☁︎︎

"Annaliese!" Courtney exclaimed as she waltzed into my room.

"I have decided to bless you as your flower girl," she bowed from my doorway. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What if I had someone else as my flower person already?" I didn't, but it was fun getting on her nerves.

"Then I'll chop their fingers up so they can't do shit. Now give me the basket and I'll collect the petals."

☁︎︎ flashback over ☁︎︎

Zach was Louis' best man even though I tried bribing him into being my maid of honour, it didn't work as he stated 'Louis has no other friends, who else would be his Best Man?'.

Total lie. Louis had gained popularity in swimming after winning his past races throughout the last 6 months.

He's aiming for the Olympics after his Architectural project is finished. So he's been training hard- and it's really proved to have worked.

His body is magnificent. Sometimes I wonder, am I just with him for his body since I compliment it so much? But then I realise, no, I'm in it for the money.

I'm just kidding with you. I think he's broke. I however am his sugar mama with my steady Lawyer job. I won my last 3 cases and I am becoming popular within town.

Luckily there's not many issues and so I haven't had tons of cases to talk on.

But Louis is jacked.

His dick is.

Woah where'd that come from?

Now he's growing on me. I don't normally make dick jokes.

Why am I talking about his dick on my wedding day? Im not marrying his dick.