So this isn't a chapter I'm sorry to say.

But please stay for like 2 more seconds, it may benefit your reading. I have another book called 'Reef Knight' I'd really appreciate it if you gave the book a chance.

Now hang on, don't leave yet.

Here is the plot.

Reef Knight is Ivette Winter's neighbour and best friend. Since the age of 4 they've done everything together.

However this friendship changed as time went on. Both attend Oakvale High as Juniors. Reef slowly becomes popular and so to protect his new identity, drops Ivy. This causes a strain on their friendship and that bond is lost.

However this seems to be able to be fixed if given time. And if time is all they need, then they must have plenty of it after Reed moves in with Ivy's family due to his parents 3 year long move to Poland for a study in medicine.

What could go wrong living in a house hold with your hot ex-bestfriend?

The tropes included are:

• enemies to lovers
• slow burn
• one bed

And idk any other tropes. The book is a slow burn as it has its main characters go from enemies to best friends to lovers and includes loads of drama along the way. The characters are diverse as I will include (they/them) characters, LGBTQ+ (I'm sorry I'm not sure if that is in the right order), there's different ethnicities (Italian, French, Spanish etc).

I will agree, the first few chapters are boring but they are just introducing the characters and the backstory. I have started writing chapter 6 and 7 however and those ones are a lot more interesting with tons of lovely scenes between our two main characters.

The book also is somewhat alike to this book in the scenes I will write, they will obviously be different but as it is my writing, the style is the same.

I have tried to aim for longer chapters in that book too, longer than the chapters in this book.

Please check it out!!

But you don't have to ;)

Imagine still being in 2021 right now, honestly 😮‍💨
Next update for FFTI: in 3-5 days :)