Last a/n

This is only short to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey. Falling For The Impossible started out as a one shot to take on the trope that was going around on tiktok of academic rivals.

I never meant to make it a story but I got 15 chapters in and just said 'publish'. I didn't expect the story to get big but I posted a tiktok on the story and that morning I working up to 60k views.

Then on the actual book, it started out with 500 views and just kept going up from there. I've said this story plenty of times but I am so grateful for this. I love reading your comments, I find them so funny to me, and some of you even responded to my rants which made me so happy.

Don't forget you can still see Louis and Annaliese on the Instagram page.

I have other book as well that you can read: Reef Knight.

Reef Knight plot:

Reef Knight was Ivette Winter's neighbour and best friend. Since the age of 4 they've done everything together.

However this friendship changed as time went on. Both attend Oakvale High as Juniors. Reef slowly became popular and so to protect his new identity, dropped Ivy. This causes a strain on their friendship and that bond is lost.

However this seems to be able to be fixed if given time. And if time is all they need, then they must have plenty of it after Reef moves in with Ivy's family due to his parents 3 year long move to Poland for a study in medicine.

What could go wrong living in a house hold with your hot ex-bestfriend?

Finished: 1/2/22