Bonus Chapter 2: Willow Tree

I wish I included Annaliese's volleyball more in this book so that sucks, but I'm making this chapter to make up for that.

Also I changed the ending, so it doesn't end off on chapter 34 but chapter 35 now, so go read the new chapter if you haven't.
________________
Back to Annaliese's pov:

1st November 2027

"What the hell Parker?" I yelled out to Clarisse, who ended up going under the volleyball net and slapping the other teams player.

"She said some bitchy things," Clarisse argued back, crossing her arms from on the bench.

"You're our fucking Libero, you best be glad Tiana's here and can play your spot. Otherwise this game could be a total loss. You can't fucking slap someone! It's volleyball, there's not supposed to be violence," I ranted, I had joined the women's volleyball team after leaving school, and let's just say there was some drama on the team.

It consisted of Clarisse Parker, our Libero. Yvette Martin, the setter. And then the last 4 of us, myself as a back court hitter with Kacey Thomas, Luna Singh and Belinda O'Donaldson. Tiana Robertson was a sub in case we ever needed one. And that came in handy at this moment.

It's the end of the first set, and right as the other teams front court hitter spikes it down, Clarisse is sliding under that net to tackle her down. That nearly cost us the game and Coach Warner is not happy.

"Look Coach, I'm sorry about hitting-" Clarisse was cut off by Warner's harsh glare.

"This is the Grand Final, The Swan's first Final since 2 years ago, if you really lost us this game, you'd be off the team. I'm not playing games here Clarisse. You're out for the next 3 games next season. If you change clubs, that manager will be alerted too. Your actions aren't being forgotten."

Oh shit.

After that extravaganza, we did end up winning the overall Grand Final. As Luna landed the final spike into their back corner, cheers erupted from the crowd in the stands and we were given praises by the 1st and 2nd ref as well as Coach Warner.

I stepped away from the photo taken, leaving the medal wrapped around my neck in search of my sugar daddy.

Louis if you need to know.

Always buying me shit, I told him I'm rich but nooo, he likes spending money on me. Fucking prick.

But that's ok, because at least I get good stuff out of it.

"Hey love, you did great," a familiar voice whispered from behind me as arms looped their way around my waist.

"I know," I stated cockily, turning in his hands. Louis grinned and I couldn't help but smile back. His smiles slowly became more permanent instead of him always trying to hide it and I was truly appreciative of how far he's come, especially after therapy. He stopped going after 3 years and he's done amazing since then.

I'm so proud of him and I've tried being as supportive as I could throughout it all.

Jasmine made her way over with my mother, dragging me in for a hug. "You did amazing! Pete and your father have just left for some burgers, I was thinking we go for a manicure now that the season is over and you can wear nails again," I raised an eyebrow, this was highly random.

I didn't wear acrylics often because of volleyball, but when I got the chance, I usually just went by myself.

"You're alright if we take her away from you Louis?" My mum asked, he shrugged before leaning down and placing a kiss on my forehead,