Important Disclaimer

Welcome to my third ever book. My first one was terrible, so I took it down, it had grammatical mistakes, no paragraphs and each chapter was like 700 words.

My second book just didn't interest me so I took it down at 7 chapters.

Now I'm writing this book and I will complete it.

I've seen a lot of people add this to a reading list titled "smut" or "spicy" and numerous others comment asking for sex in the book.

There will be no smut in this book. Sorry to disappoint.

There are numerous trigger warnings mentioned in this book due to the plot.

TW within the book:

• suicide
• self harm
• suicidal thoughts
• sexual assault
• swearing
• murder (the backstory of Louis)

I've tried including everything I think is in this book. If I have missed something, please let me know. I want everyone to be comfortable and safe reading this.

If you have chosen to ignore this chapter and are affected by the trigger warnings, that is no longer my fault as you chose to ignore my message.

Enjoy the book, and please refrain from hate comments.

All work and characters are my own. I have worked hard for this story so I'd appreciate it if you don't steal my work.

Have fun reading my loves <3