30

No it's the fact a lot of you read through my rants and even comment on them- it makes me so happy because I'm not used to people listening to me.

So thank you :)

27th November 2021

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

3 days and however many hours. Holy shit.

Mind my language, it's just getting a bit hectic here.

I had obviously grown paler as that number stared dauntingly up at me from my wrist. Rory noticed this change and worry drew on her face.

"Babe you alright?" She asked, tilting my chin with her index finger to look at her. I nodded and turned back to the desk, before leaning my head on it and closing my eyes.

"Yes Miss Catalano?" Mr Prinsley asked, nodding to my best friend who probably had her hand up.

"Annaliese doesn't feel well and isn't looking it either. Could we just go to the bathroom for a second?" She asked, I mentally smiled but I was too drained on the outside to do so.

I assumed Mr Prinsley nodded as Rory had a soft grip on my elbow and had me stand up. We slowly made our way through the halls in silence before reaching the bathrooms. We went in- making sure no one else was here as I leaned on the counter and laying my head against the mirror, closing my eyes to hopefully relax my very tense body. I mean at this angle my neck was bent fairly far back but my back itself was getting a good stretch. I'm surprised my neck hasn't snapped off yet.

"Something's up A and I really want to know. I'm not forcing you into saying anything but really Annaliese, you can't keep leaving me out on the important things happening in your life. It's bad for your mental health," Rory put her hands under the tap water after turning it on, she held them there for a few seconds before turning the tap off and putting her hand on my forehead.

"You were very pale back there. I seriously think you might be coming down with something from all the stress," Rory analysed my face, seemingly taking in all my features.

She patted my cheeks lightly before nodding at her 'work'.

Finally she stepped back and I opened my eyes, which I had shut for mere seconds, to look at her. "Better?" Rory asked, I nodded and smiled at her.

"I can't tell you Rory. I never will be able to. I doesn't make sense to me yet but all I know is that you wouldn't understand- and that's not in an offensive tone but genuinely not even the smartest guy in the world would be able to figure it out. I know that's probably exaggerated but it's only for me to know." I ranted, clenching the bench top beneath me tightly.

Rory nodded and leant against the bench next to me.

Wouldn't this be awkward for someone to just walk in on us.

"Can we have a sleepover Sunday night then, I need to plan my graduation outfit. I was thinking stripper fit to show all the boys what they missed throughout being here." I laughed at her and nodded.

"I'm sure Zach would appreciate the show." She smirked and I knew something dirty was about to come out of her next.

"He can get the whole deal afterwards, when we're alone," I laughed aloud and she joined me. I leaned my head against her shoulder and smiled. I'd think about skipping school today if I didn't need to see Louis so bad.

"Saturday is Zach and I's 2 year anniversary, I'm so fucking excited. I'm so excited to graduate too. I'm planning to take up acting, it's been my dream," she smiled at me, I knew that's what she wanted to do. She mentioned it multiple times, but I didn't mind because she sounded so happy taking about it.