Wanelle

Hello, hello, hello, my lovely besties. So welcome back to another heartbreak lol. Not its not.... But never trust an author. So this book is very precious to me. Yes, it has a special place in my heart and I hope you love it too.

So before you read this book, you muat know I took the whole book down to give it a better plot and also give the characters proper developments, in other to make it better in my pov. So don't worry they updates will be available regularly because I'm super hyped and motivated to write this book. Like who wouldn't when it was their first book that got alot of recognition!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

This is a work of fiction. Names, events, business ,places and incidents are all a product of the author's imagination, THAT'S ME and used fictitiously. Any resemblance to the living or dead is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 by ThePuppeteerx

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner without the written consent of the author.

♥♥♥♥♥

S U M M A R Y

In an attempt to discover one's self, Wanelle is faced with a fragile, delicate and euphoric love of three men.

The dorminace from Chris,
The silent and loving Bryan,and ...
The unstoppable Thedore.

A game of illicit affairs and lies, except this time love doesn't stay one place.

AFFAIRS AND BRUISES.

♥♥♥♥♥

Without further talks, enjoy your addictive boys. And NOTE.

THIS is a dark romance novel which contains mature scenes ,age gap and very triggering contents ,this is a menage so if you're not into such books then please don't continue.read with caution.thank you.

Love, ThePuppeteerx.