31. You live (rewritten)

"Ah!," Elle screamed and fell on her back. She was going to pass out any moment. She touched her wound, blood stained her fingers.

" Chris, it hurts!, " She screamed. Chris, despite the pain held unto her hand and squeezed it.

The police arrived, with Bryan, Theodore and Briana behind them. Bryan rushed to their side and checked up on Elle.

"Elle, shit, you both need to be taken to a hospital immediately, "  Bryan checked. He looked between the two. How could love be so selfless?. Elle nodded and looked at Chris. He smiled weakly at Elle.

Bryan ordered Theodore to get some medical supplies from his car and he rushed to get them. She felt like she was being split in half.

Bryan set everything up and wore his gloves. He needed to remember every experience and knowledge about this. He nodded to himself.

" Elle, on the count of three I'm going inject this so the pain would subside," he was sweating. Brianna was holding Elle's shoulders. She nodded and smiled at Chris. He blinked, too weak to nod.

" One---, two---,Three!, " he inject into her system. Slowly, the pain became numb, just a numb feeling.

"Bryan, I can't keep my eyes opened, " she spoke panicked. She couldn't lose consciousness. She needed to be awake to sew Chris.

She was breathing so hard , gripping his hand, it left prints on his. He watched.

"I'm going to need you to relax okay, Chris will be fine, "  Bryan took a deep breath. The sound of his voice.

"Stop lying to me! " she yelled. He was lying.

She cried.

" WHERE THE FUCK, ARE THEY?! "," He shouted at the police. Chris wasn't in a good condition. He needed to be attended to immediately.

Elle pushed herself up, despite all the pain and how heavy, her body felt. She caressed his cheeks.

"Baby, don't leave me. Chris stay with me, " she kept shaking her head, to try and stop the dizziness.

" Chris you have to live, please , " she saod to him and gestured Bryan ,asking if they were there. They weren't.

"Chris, look at me, "

"If you fucking die on me I won't forgive you, ever. I swear on my life." check sobbed. Briana just looked on. She really did love him.

" Noah Christian Jnr Garcia," He said his name. The one he hated.

His lips turned slightly.

"Please stay, where is the ambulance!" she was getting dizzier, losing consciousness.

"You were my perfect life , " Elle kissed his cheeks as he uttered this word, his hand fell limb to the ground. His eyes shut.

" Chris?, Chris?, " Elle slapped him, slightly. He wasn't moving.

" Bryan, he---he isn't moving. " she panicked. Causing her to fall on her back. She wasn't able to lift her body anymore.

"Please save him,Bryan Christian isn't breathing. He--- he can't die. Chris don't die on me, please. Look, Noah I want to see your eyes. I want to hold you. , " she felt her heart beating too fast, it made her more dizzier. As Bryan tried to revive him, the helicopter arrived, doctor and nurses rushed to Chris's side.

"Chris!,  not Chris. Chris, " she watched as the doctors and nurses face fell.

" Chris you have to fight!, I can't live without you. I need you so fucking much, You promised, please!"

She fell unconscious.