25. Home(rewritten)

Elle helped Chris to her apartment. It wasn't the most expensive thing. It was simple and had a few of every touches to it.

" I hope you---are comfortable," she said nervously. Like Chris had everything he ever wanted on this earth. How was he going to feel comfortable in her little apartment. As funny as it sounded she had planned to get an extra sofa to the two, Miss Loria gifted her. He could barely fit in those.

" I-- I ---urr, " she looked around shyly.

"Elle?," Chris smiled. She looked adorable when she was nervous.

" Urr, yes?, " she bit her lower lip. He pulled her to his side and made her sit on his thighs.

" Why are you so nervous?, " he inhaled her sweet scent.

" Well, my place looks crappy and you can barely fit in this sofa." she whined. Chris let out a laugh at her revelation.

" Elle, baby, that shouldn't bother you at all. I mean look, " he gazed into her eyes. A blush crept up to her face.

" This is home. " and this was more intimate than any other word of affection. It surpassed the boundaries of an" I love you. "

" God, did I say something bad?, I'm so sorry if I did, I'm so stupid, " Chris scolded himself as Elle wiped her tears.

" Shut up, it's the way you said it. It feels so beautiful, " she giggled. He released a deep breath. He thought he messed up again.

Chris felt the atmosphere change. Elle's eyes trained on a vase far away in the corner. She wasn't staring at the vase, she was thinking. Thinking about Bryan. She betrayed him. Reality was so messy.

"Are you alright, Elle? ," he asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, seriously, " Elle chuckled nervouslt as realization dawned on Chris. He brought his hand back to her face and caressed her cheeks

" I feel terrible Chris, I don't want to hurt him. He loves me, "she placed her hands on his. Feeling guilty. Everytime they were together someone had to get hurt.

" I love you, " he whispered.

"Come here, " he pulled Elle down for a kiss. It was slow, deep and passionate. Their lips moved in a perfect sync until---

" Wanelle?, " Elle stopped kissing Chris. She recognized the voice too well and she didn't know how to turn around and face him.

Chris on the other hand helped Elle off his legs and surprise struck him like lightening.

" Bryan?," Chris called. Elle's gaze flitted between the two. They knew each other.

" Y--you two know each other?, " she asked no one in particular.

" Yes, he's the same Bryan, my therapist. " Chris answered. What the--

" He's the one?, " Bryan asked quietly. His voice held so much pain and Elle wanted to explain it all. She could let him go without an explanation.

" Yes." she nodded.

"Are you two friends?, " Chris saw and felt the tension in the atmosphere. It was so thick and pain was all over the place. He was confused a bit.

" She's my girlfriend." Bryan raised a brow, he was freaking angry.