33. I'm Sorry (rewritten)

Bryan drove Elle to the place he knew she'd hate him for. But he couldn't just stand and do nothing. Elle was broken beyond repair now. For a month she'd stayed in the hospital, she'd never left his side once, even for a glass of water. He wondered how an affair of so many bruises and pain could go this far. So deep and intense, none of the two could get out.

So intense that it forced Chris to be good for her. How possible was that. He loved Elle but now. He believed one thing, Chris loved her more.

And Elle loved him even more. She stared out the window, blankly, staring into space. It took hours and a lie to bring her along. She left Chris to Briana.

"Bryan, let's get these papers and come back, Chris needs me. " her voice cracked. If Chris didn't wake up anytime soon then Elle would break, she would be buried in darkness.

As they parked on the grounds of the prison quarters.

"What are we doing here?," she snapped when she realised he lied about the papers.

" Elle, you need the closure, you need to tell her how you feel and let it all out before it breaks you completely, " Bryan sighed.

"No, I don't want to see that bitch. I don't want to see Loretta! "

" Do it for Chris, " it shut her up completely. For Chris, she'd do anything.

As she followed him she was playing scenarios in her head. Dangerous ones of course, ones was aimed at taking revenge for what she put Chris through. The pain and hurt. She was trembling. It felt cold but the sun was burning up.

As they waited for Loretta to be released she tapped her foot impatiently. The woman in yellow's eyes widened before it was morphed into anger.

"If it isn't my husband's mistress, " she laughed.

Elle kept quiet,not looking at her.

"Well how is my husband, I heard he was in a coma, poor baby, if only he had been with me, then this wouldn--"

Elle jumped, more like pounced on her and started hitting her. Sending blow after blow to her jaw, it caused her nose to bleed and lips to break.

"You murderer!,  You are so wicked!, I  hate you so much!," she cried hysterically as Bryan had to drag her off Loretta.

"Let me go!, " she yelled as Bryan.

" Let me kill her!, " Elle collapsed into Bryan's arms crying.

" I won!, " Loretta laughed as they dragged her away.

"It hurts so much, Bryan, I can't do this any longer, I feel like---like I can't breath, everything looks so terrible and Chris, " she sniffled.

" I can't bare to see him like this, lifeless and in pain. I'm losing myself each day and I can't stop breaking. " Bryan nodded. She let it all out and it was a good thing. This would make her feel better, more relived. Bryan received a call.

"Hello Bryan, --- he's awake, Chris--,"