Epilogue

" I'm going to miss you," Elle murmured against Theodore's lips as he hugged her.

" We're gw-oing to miss you Papa," two little beautiful voices spoke up simultaneously. The two little girls with head full of brown curls and completely different set of large doe green and striking blue eyes cried.

" It's alright Ria, you still have two more Papas,right Bryan?" Chris tried to distract the little girl in his arms from reaching up to his hair tied in a bun. He had gotten fond of it, making him look more dashing than ever. Elle enjoyed braiding it too.

" No c-otton ,candies Papa," Lia pouted resting her head against Bryan's chest. She was more like Bryan, very quiet and less fierce whilst Ria was more like a combination of Chris and Theodore. Very hot headed and stubborn, reaching for her target everytime. Just like how she pulled the band off Chris' hair. He groaned lowly.

" Promise to get that for you everyday!," Bryan promised. Elle looked back at her men holding their daughters. She smiled sadly and turned to Theodore.

" Promise to call once a week?," She lifted her pinky finger. Theodore hooked his with hers and kissed their fingers.

" I promise,"

" It's gonna take just a month and I'll be back before you know it, my sweet munchies," he made a funny face at Ria and Lia. They giggled amidst tears.

" We l-wove you Papa!," Ria screamed. Chris flinched as all eyes were on them.

" I love you too princesses," he kissed their foreheads and gave Bryan and Chris a hug.

" Take care." Bryan said.

" If anything comes up," Chris held Ria's tiny hands.

" Then give us a call. Take care." Chris continued.

" I will." He went on his knee and kissed Elle's growing bump.

" I'll see you too, Buddy. "

" If I have a boy , I'm handing him over to you guys and leaving with my girls and we're gonna go to spa." Elle joked wiping her tears. If someone had told her she'd ever feel this fulfillment then she'd never believed it a few years ago. She gave Theodore one last kiss and sent him off.

Chris and Bryan took her in their arms.

" Ow, ow, ow, Ria, what's your fucking obsession with my hair?!" Chris yelled trying to free his hair from Ria's grip.

" Mummy, Papa said bad, bad w-word." Lia pointed a finger at Chris, accusingly. He sighed defeated and

" I'm sorry Elle, I meant frigging," Elle laughed and went to take Ria from him but she didn't want to go to Elle. Ria only loved going to Chris. He was somehow her obsession since he started growing his hair.

" Come here baby," Elle cooed

" No, no Ria only want Papa, Ria only want Papa," she chanted.

" Ow, ow, Ria baby, you're hurting Papa." Chris pleaded. She pouted and burst into tears. Chris rolled his eyes. Dramatic much. Yes.

" He has my hair Mummy," she chewed on her fingers before glaring at Chris.

" You have your hair baby, it's his."

" No!, I want Papa hair, it's b-b-b-bweau-tiful." Chris sighed.

" You have the most prettiest hair , Ria princess. My hair is ugly, it has worms and dinosaurs," Elle swatted his hand away playfully.

" Stop traumatizing her!" She punched him causing the girls and Bryan to start laughing.

" I'm just using that to protect my hair!," Chris smiled and kissed Elle.

" Let's go decorate the Christmas tree for Papa Theodore!," Bryan suggested, distracting Ria from Chris.

" Yey!, Christmas, we want Santa, Santa gwives presents!!!"

Ria and Lia yelled.

" Thank you Elle," Chris intertwined their fingers. She smiled.

" We love you with everything in us. Our soul, everything." Chris pecked her lips.

" I love you the most in the world!" She crashed her tiny frame between the two men.

In pain they found happiness.

In fragility, they found their strength.

In love, they found eachother.

And with fate, Elle found her beautiful delicate men.

" By the way," she played with her fingers.

" I have something to tell you..." She looked flushed causing worry to itch itself on their faces.

" What happened?,"

" Can we drop Ria and Lia off at Brianna's place?," She blushed.

Chris cleared his throat.

Bryan smirked.

" We've got you baby girl." They sent a wink her way.

........