26. Fight (rewritten)

Bryan gritted his teeth. Now he didn't see his patient, his friend. He only saw the man who was taking away the person he loved. His rival.

"Bryan, " Elle trailed off. This situation was far from anything he had imagined. Two men. Friends. A doctor and his patient.

" No Wanelle, " Bryan repeated over again.

" This man here doesn't deserve you!" he pointed at Chris who was also getting angry. Elle had never seen Bryan this mad. He was so mad , he trembled.

" I know I hurt Elle but I'm a changed man, I want to correct my mistakes and keep my family. It's you who left needs to understand that. " Chris answered. Elle stopped him from approaching Bryan.

"She isn't your family Chris, you were able to let her go and that is what makes you a coward. " that was the last bit of it. Chris moved away from Elle in a rush and punch him in the face.

Bryan could only retaliate with two punches. This resulted in a brutal fight section. Between two sexy men. If you'd asked Elle's wildest imagination, the they both looked fuckable. But they were going to kill themselves of she didn't stop.

" Stop, please! " both men could hardly hear her as they battled with eachother.

" Elle will always love me!, " Chris stated. Bryan flipped them over and sent a punch to his face, his nose bled.

" She is my girlfriend now and that makes you the fucking third person who wants to manipulate her as you've always done! ,you even killed your own child! " Bryan grunted in pain when Chris sent a fist to his jaw.

"Stop! " Elle screamed. This time it caught Chris's attention. He pushed Bryan off him and examined Elle.

" Are you okay ?, Are you hurt?, " Chris said in one breath.

" Please stop, " she cried. His eyes softened and the anger slowly dissipated.

Bryan stumbled and stood rose to his feet. Tears stained his face as he watched the two. It was too painful to watch.

" I love you,Wanelle. I've loved you, why couldn't it be me?, " he stumbled into the tiny sofa, crashing it with his weight.

" I don't know!, I don't fucking know why I can't fall in love with such a perfect man. Bryan , any woman would die to be in your arms but I can't bring myself to love you. " she closed the distance between them. She couldn't let him go away this hurt.

" I see you as a friend, a family, a person whom I share the deepest connection with but not my love. I'm sorry. " she sobbed.

He was broken perfectly. To a state where he didn't want to see her anymore or hear her voice. He was broken by the one woman,  he'd ever truly loved. Wanelle Jones.

He shrugged her hands away and rose from his position. He stared at her straight in the eyes.

" He's going to do the same thing again, he's going to leave you like the coward he is and break your heart over again, Wanelle. Don't say I didn't warn you." Elle stood still, processing his words. He had a flame in his eyes.

" You'll see, Wanelle. Chris will do the same thing again. " he closed the distance.

" People don't change, Elle. Never. "

She watched as he stormed out of her apartment.