37. A Thousand Times.

Elle's encounter with Chris awakened alot of emotions and being horny was one of them. She could literally feel her wetness down her legs as she hastily walked into the comfort of her room. She collapsed on the door, her forehead glistened  with sweat. Her breath was rapid and uneven. She took her lower lip in her mouth, biting so hard it was enough to draw blood.

She headed for her unpacked bag. Literally throwing away all the clothes in it, to all directions. She spread out in her bed, allowing her fingers to give her the pleasure she desperately craved. As the dildo penetrated into her walls, she arches her back allowing the  pink toy do it's job.

"Ah, "she closed her eyes, welcoming the intense pressure building inside her. She was about to let go. About to come when the door was opened.

She tossed the blanket over her body, feeling conscious of her surroundings. It was Chris. Staring at her with a frown because, her hair was sticking in all directions and face flushed. She didn't look like someone who was deeply asleep.

"C--Chris," she forced a smile. How embarrassing was this. Chris had seen her body countless of times but this time it was different. He regarded her as his daughter's best friend.
As he walked through the doors, all the emotions, every pain and every self control fell to the floor.

It was happening again. Just like the day he walked in, the day she spent the night at his house. Destiny was always a bitch.

" Are you okay?, " he asked approaching the bed. Elle swallowed hard. What was he doing?. If she could tell him to stop then she would but he wasn't doing anything bad. Her legs trembled as he was a hairs length away from her face. Eyes deeply piercing into hers and heart hammering against her chest.

" I--I'm fine," she stuttered. Her knuckles turned white from gripping the material so hard. He was legit taking off the blanket off her with his eyes.

" Are you sure? ,Because you don't look fine, " his cheek pressed against hers as he whispered. Every hair on her skin rose, threatening to stab him if he came any closer.

The last straw was, Elle could legit smell her arousal. She was a wet mess.

A sharp breath escaped her lips, " I, I--I'm fine, seriously Chris,"

Chris suddenly became aware of his actions. What the hell was wrong with him?. He couldn't help it. He couldn't control it. She smelled familiar, everything on her was so familiar but he couldn't figure how he knew their familiarity.

He took a step away from her, burning holes into her skull.
His eyes darkened, a dark feeling ignited inside him.

" Stand. "

" Huh?,"

" I said stand don't make me fucking repeat myself because if I do, then I'd do something far worse for moaning without my permission. "

Elle's eyes widened. She felt the authority in his eyes.

" Elle, " his jaw ticked.

Elle simply obeyed. She allowed the blanket to fall, pooling around her legs. Showing her body to him, with all the scars from their love story.

" How did you get that scar?, " he ran his fingers over the scar up her thighs.She shuddered under his touch, as his fingers inched closer and closer to her heat. She could literally fell her vagina beating.

Elle's heart skipped a beat. If they were to come back to earth for thousands of years or times, one thing would never change.

Chris would cheat on Loretta with her over and over again.

And indeed, some things never changed.

He smashed his lips on hers, allowing their tongues to fight for dominance.
Weirdly, he knew where to touch, to kiss and places where she screamed his name. He just knew and with all honesty he didn't feel sorry for cheating on his wife.

She was a vixen, tasted like poison, deathly but she was intoxicating.

Like a drug injected into your blood.It all fell to the ground.Nothing could separate them.

" Elle?"

She could hear it. Someone poking her sides but it wasn't real right?.

" Elle?" This time she jolted awake with such a force,she nearly collided into Theodore.

It was a dream.

All a dream.

" T...Theodore?" She said groggy.

"Are you okay?" His brows knitted together.

" Very ..fine, by the way how did you end up here?" She asked creating a space between them.

" Elle, I wanted to let you know something," he rubbed the back of his neck.

" It's good to have you back around,I also wanted to tell you that ," he paused causing Elle to wonder what he had in mind.

After having such a dream ,her brain seemed dead.

" Yes?," She rasped out.

" I never got over you and I don't plan on giving up now either. I'm ready to fight for this ,for you"

" Theodore,"

" I don't mind getting hurt in the process. I'm willing to get you back and that I promise,"

Elle froze when he kissed her on the forehead before exiting her room.

This was all fucked up.