49. Something So Beautiful

Three months had slowly crept by. It felt like a dream. It felt like yesterday when she had met Chris. The day she kissed him. The very day her illicit affair started with him. It was surprising the once most toxic man had become the sweetest.

Bryan. In a city of thousands, I doubt. In a city of thousands she finally met him again. He always felt like home. His boyish smile. His care, his love and his countless paintings of her. After a while he was comfortable with showing her his paintings. They ones he made when she wasn't with him. Not to talk of the one sitting in their bedroom. The most intimate painting of three of them making love.

Theodore was like a fireplace.Warm full of love and he was super comfy.
He was like the huge teddy bear of the group. He was the most careful one. Whilst Chris and Bryan were the risk takers, he always analysed every situation.

" Do you think Briana is going to be mad at me?, Ellee fiddled with the spatula in her hands. Theodore hugged her from behind. Resting his face in her neck.

" I know Briana, she will understand, besides she already forgave you, remember?," He turned her around , holding her shoulders in place.

"I'm talking about you, I mean all of you, " Elle sighed. When she had informed Briana they had moved ,she asked alot of questions she had no answers to and now she was coming over and this was all getting to her.

" Briana won't get mad," Chris said engrossed in the dish he was making. He needed salt. Bryan fished it out of the cabinets and handed it over to him.

" You need to stop worrying, it's not gonna help you," Bryan advised.

" I'm legit having a relationship with her father and now her brother?," She exasperated.

" I'm just nervous, " she pouted. The knock on the door caused her to jump out of her skin. Like a kid caught stealing candy.

"It's her," she chanted over and over again.

" Walking around won't change the problem Elle,just talk to her like you've always done," Chris stopped her before pecking her lips. She let out a deep breath and sluggishly walked to the door.

She opened the door to find Briana staring back at her giving her ,"are you kidding me" kinda look. She smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry," she puckered her lower lip. Briana grinned and pulled her into a hug.

" I hate not seeing you in college now," she whined. Elle shrugged.Now she preferred taking online classes and she faced timed her like yesterday.

" Stop being dramatic," Elle jabbed a finger to her forehead.

"Dad!," Briana squealed and ran past Elle. She collided into Chris's arms. He spun her around before setting her down.

" My baby girl is so damn heavy," Chris teased earning a glare from Briana.

" You are getting old,man ," she taunted. Theodore walked inside and hugged Briana.

" Big grumpy brother," she joked earning a smack on the shoulder by Theodore.

Bryan. The man who relished in the feeling of a grande entrance appeared from the corner. Brianna turned to Elle with wide eyes. Of course she knew Bryan but he being in their house?. That was fishy.

"Hello Briana, you're welcome," Bryan said.

" Oh right the food is ready,come on!," He gestured to the dinning area.

Briana pulled Elle back,

" What's that snack doing here?!," She whisper yelled.

" Oh Bryan,"

" Stop acting clueless, I saw how you two looked at eachother!, Don't tell me you're cheating on my father?!," There was a mischievous glint in her eyes.

" No!,"

" You're no fun, I would have given you all my money if you did that," she joked.

" You're one crazy bitch," Elle dragged her along. If she needed to do this,then she had to eat enough for that strength and other stuff.

The rest of the day went in a blur because Bryan and Chris finally cleared the table. But before they left, Bryan kissed Elle. Briana looked completely shocked. She was waiting for a reaction from Chris but instead Chris also kissed her back before leaving.

The last straw was when Theodore kissed Elle.

"What the fuck was that?," Her voice was strained from shock.

"Briana," she played with her fingers nervously.

" Is it what I'm thinking about?," She arched a brow. Elle had expected a different reaction. Though Briana was shocked she didn't look angry or pissed off.

" Yes, it is?,"

" I knew it!," She exclaimed.

" I knew you were a bad bitch!," Briana's hand flew to cover her mouth for a minute or two before returning to her usual self.

" Are you fine?, Do you want water?," Elle asked worriedly.

" Oh, no no , I'm fine ,I also have something to tell you," she blushed hiding her face.

" What?," Elle's eyes wide.

" I'm pregnant," she forced a smile.

" OMG!, Briana!,"

" Don't scold me,"

" Fuck I wasn't going to!, I'm so happy for you Briana!, I'm going to be a godmother!," She squealed.

" Where's the father?,"

" He has been calling for ages," She rolled her eyes.

" You never told me about him," Elle sighed.

" It wasn't specifically a relationship, it was a one night stand and that idiot knocked me out," Briana scoffed.

"So are you okay with us being together?," Elle played with her fingers.

" If I wasn't I wouldn't be here Elle and as a matter of fact that's your own shit if you wanna get fucked by three Greek gods," Briana sipped from the glass of water.

" Please use some filters, you're about to be a mother," Elle smiled, shaking her head.

" How is it?,"

" How's what Briana?," Elle stared at expectantly.

She shrugged, " The sex," she grinned.

" You're such a creep,"

" That's why you love me so fucking much Elle,"

" Not a doubt. I love you to the moon and back"

" You're being corny,"

" You're being the usual Briana,"

" I love you too!," She scurried over to Elle and hugged her.

" Stop rubbing your boobs off me!," Elle giggled.

" Don't tell me you're into girls now!,"

" You fool,"