48. Morning pleasantries

Elle groaned. She felt extremely bounded from her legs, she felt a weight around her waist. Same force applied to her arms. Was the blanket that heavy?. She questioned herself. Her eyes fluttered open. Rubbing the sleep off her eyes, she was amazed by the sight presenting itself. Theodore had his arms wrapped around her waist. Chris on the other side,same with Bryan. They had completely bounded her.  She taught she has warned them off but it seemed they had other plans and this was it. They found a way inside her room.

The funniest thing is she didn't look her best. She thought. She was in a large black shirt which by it's scent belonged to Bryan and a black thong.

She tried to sit up but the grasp of Theodore's arms stopped her. She rolled her eyes and attempted again. This time she was answered with a groggy voice.

" And where do you think you're going?," She paused in her movements. A blush crept up her cheeks.

" Theodore, " she acknowledged. He had a dark glint in his eyes, even in the their  darkness , they still managed to get more darker. Goosebumps spread across her skin as He kissed her legs. Elle swallowed hard maintaining his gaze. It was so arousing to see him.

" This is for yesterday," he slowly sneaked his hands under the shirt, hooking his fingers around the thomg she wore. He slowly pulled it off her. She was left mesmerixed at the fact that he was moving so slow but there was such desire in his actions. Elle watched as he completely pulled it off her legs.

" Theodo,"

"Shh," he bit inside her thighs, she threw her head back, completely relishing in the feeling of his lips on her body. So far ,Theodore was the only one she hadn't an encounter with. He was the untouched one. The forbidden fruit. And everyone loved the thrill that came with having something forbidden. Elle was no exception.

As he inched closer to the place she desperately needed him, her breath was get more laboured.

" I'm sorry but I'm going to have to keep you still," he said huskily before his lips pressed unto her lips in pure bliss. He was right about keeping her still. If it wasn't for his arm pinning her down around the waist she was trying to run from him.

" Ah," she moaned ,tears brimmed her eyes. He slowly sucked on her clit, eliciting a dark feeling to settle in the pit of her stomach.

Elle moaned louder,clutching the sheets between her fingers as he slipped his tongue deep inside her.

" I....I can't," she felt the presure built inside her. She wasn't going to be able to keep it together if he kept going at that pace. The sight of Chris and Bryan on either side of her added to the thrill.

She closed her eyes one more time, as the feeling washed over her. She completely surrendered to him. She screamed to the ceiling as stars clouded her vision.

Her fantasy is short lived as she felt a sloppy kiss down her neck. She turned over and Chris stared at her lazily. She didn't need to tell him what to do. His lips crashed into hers, taking them on a forbidden adventure.

" Mind if I rip this off," Bryan asked groggily. She nodded, still kissing Chris.

Bryan moved the hem of the shirt and with one thug , he ripped it off. Elle was in a total bliss. Theodore between her legs , Chris kissing her and Bryan lips wrapped around her nipples. She wanted to please them too.

" I want to please you too," She whispered.

" After today, you're going to get your mouth full, just let us pleasure you, " Chris said.

Elle bit her lips. What were they doing to her?. Elle turned to Theodore . He was staring back at her as he pulled his sweatpants down allowing Elle to have a complete view of him. God. She thought.

He nodded asking for permission.Elle nodded. She felt him tease her entrance.

" I'm going to fucking kill you Theodore," she warned eliciting a dark chuckle from all of them.

He didn't need to be told twice. He eased his shaft into her, stretching her further. Her fingers dug into the skin on his back, painting his body with red marks.

" Fuck, " she cussed he eased all of him into her. He pulled out and pushed himself deeper into her. Her toes curled in pleasure.

She stared between Chris and Bryan, as they stroked themselves. Both cussing as the scene unfolded. A dark idea popped inside her head.

"Bryan, take my mouth," she said as Theodore pumped into her mercilessly.

"Please," she pleaded. Even though they hesitated,she assured them it was fine. To Elle this was a dark fantasy come true.

" Open up," Bryan smirked. He knew just how bad he was going to ruin her throat. He was going to fuck her mouth with pleasure.

Elle wasn't just good at taking all of Theodore in, she was just as much as good as taking Bryan all the way.

" Fuck, baby you're doing just great," as her body jerked from Theodore's thrust,so did Bryan go deeper.

"Chris," she breathed and watched him.taint her skin with red marks.Bite marks. Delicate bite marks.

She was right on the edge but she needed to see what she had always dreamt of. Her most fantasized dream come true. Bryan had pulled out of her mouth,causing her to take in a deep breath.

" Chris," he hummed.

" What do you want baby?," He asked.

Elle may have not been in control of her words but she was in control of her thoughts.

" Can..."she blushed despite being pounded into by Theodore.

" Can you kiss Bryan, " she bit the corner of her lips. Theodore smirked. Knowing perfectly well how good the scene was about to get. Chris and Bryan stared at eachother.

" It's alright if you don't," her heart skipped a beat when Chris pulled Bryan over and connected their lips.

She turned over to Chris and took him all into her mouth, bobbing her head as she stroked Bryan too.

She loved them all.

She was so close ,so was everyone. Theodore stroked her sensitive clit, Elle swallowed her moans.
The vibration of her moans caused Chris to cum into her mouth, she didn't let a drop fall. Elle swallowed all of him.

Bryan grunted as he burst all over her breast, her body glistened under the lights.

Elle was so close, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as a wave of orgasm washed over her. She trembled. Theodore buried himself deeper into her as he found his own release.

The room was filled with cusses and I love yous as they all came down from their high.

" That was beautiful, " Elle smiled. She finally found it. Fulfilment. She found it her with beautiful delicate men.

" We need to wash you up baby girl," Bryan picked Elle bridal styled and vanished into the bathroom. Theodore and Chris followed.

They needed to take care of their queen.

A/n

I hope I was able to write this better?.......