Chapter 43

An: it's been awhile hasn't it. sorry for the long wait but without further adu here's chapter 43 ✌️

Niko POV

"I hope she doesn't get too mad when she eventually finds out I was the one who kidnapped her.

Whatever I'll just give her a new quirk  to make up for it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hopefully, those people stop surveiling her now."

Your POV

Where's Niko? She's been missing for 3 days. Aizawa is getting mad since she hasn't been coming to school, but I'm just worried. Is she ok?

I heard the bell ring signaling the end of class and looked up to see a bunch of people crowded around my desk giving me a concerned look.

"Y/n, come see me," Aizawa said before anyone could say anything.

I stood up and walked throught the see of people to his desk where he was looking at me with a mixture of annoyance, worry, and anger.

"What's up teach?"

"Where's Niko?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"I don't know," I said looking at the floor.

"She hasn't been here for three days. She lives with you and All Might. You mean to tell me you don't know where she is?"

"I don't know where she is. She didn't even leave a note. She went missing right before I was kidnapped and left in a dark, musty warehouse," I replied blinking back tears.

"YOU WERE KIDNAPPED?" An angry Bakuhoe screamed. "WHEN THE FUCK WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME?"

"Yes, I was kidnapped." I responded intentionally ignoring the last question. "But that's not the point. Niko is missing."

"But-" Bakuhoe started only to be cut off by the resident homeless man.

"Y/n, we will come back to you getting kidnapped later. Right now we need to find out where Niko is. She could be in trouble or seriously injured."

"I know of some places that she usually likes to go to. We could try and see if she's there or if she's been there recently." I suggested.

"That's a good idea. I'll get some pro heros to help find her." Aizawa said.

"We'll help too," Mina said. "She always helps us."

"Yeah," Izu agreed. "She always helps heal me when I break my bones."

"How many more times have you broken your bones?" Todo asked.

"Yes," Izu said confidentally.

"That doesn't answer the question, but we will also come back to that later," Aizawa interrupted. "Now, Y/n, tell me what are the places she frequently visits. We can split up in groups to cover more ground."

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered.

"The groups will be as follows: Mina, Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima; Tokoyami, Sato, Ojiro, and Aoyama; Ochako, Iida, Tsuyu, and Koda; Midoriya, Y/n, Todoroki, and Bakugou; Jiro, Yaoyorozu, Shoji, and Hagakure. I will get Present Mic to come with me." Aizawa instructed.

"Here are the addresses of the places she usually visits. Most of them are cat cafes or book stores." I informed.

"Why do we have to go in groups?" Tsuyu asked.

"Because there is safety in numbers. If something happens, you will have a team to help you out," Aizawa explained. "Let's get going. The longer we take the more danger she could be in."

Everyone nodded and got in their groups. I gave each group two locations to check out. We all changed into out hero outfits before leaving just in case. I can't believe Aizawa went with this plan. I thought he'd say it was too dangerous. He might be more worried than I initionally thought. Hey Niko. Can you hear me?

It did not surprise me when I didn't get a response. It's been that way ever since she went missing. I met up with my group. The two places we were checking out were the cat cafe with the one lady whose name I've forgotten (oops. I need to start remembering these ocs I've created lol) and her favorite book store. It sucks that I'm with the trio. Mostly because they fight at the drop of a hat.

The first place we went was the book store. While there, the trio got into another fight mostly that Bakahoe picking fights with poor Izu again. He blew up an entire shelf full of books that I had to pay for. Luckily for us, Niko gave me Endeavhores credit card a day before she went missing. Almost as if she knew I would need it since I lost the card All Might gave me to use.

"Are you serious?" I ranted at Kacchan while walking to the next location. "Did you really have to explode an entire shelf of books? Before we could even get any info? It's a good thing we had Todo here to put out the fire or there would've been more damage. I swear if you do anything like that at the next location you won't live to be the number one hero. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, m'am," he said meekly. 

"Y/n, has anyone ever told you that you're scary when you're angry?" Todo said in his lovely monotone voice.

"No," I replied. "Why?"

"No reason."

"W-we're h-here," Izu stuttered.

We walked into the cat cafe to see the lady I helped that one time sweeping the floor. (If you remember who it is, tell me her name in the comments. The first person to get it right gets a prize) When we walked in, a bell rang making her look up. She saw me and smiled.

"You came," she said. "Niko said you would."

"Is Niko here?" I asked grabbing her hand.

"She was here yesterday. Why?" She asked curiously.

"She went missing three days ago." Todo stated bluntly.

"What? She didn't mention any of that." She said bewildered. "But she usually comes in around an hour before we close if you want to wait here for her."

"We will. Thank you."

"No problem. Would you like to go to the room she usually uses when here?" She offered.

"Yes," I exclaimed happily. "Please do."

She showed us to a pale yellow colored room filled with, surprise, a bunch of cats.

"Well, I have to get back to work now, but when she gets here I'll tell her you're back here."

"No!" I screamed startling the poor girl. "I mean, it's a surprise. I don't want her to leave if she knows I'm here."

"That makes sense. I'll do that."

"Thank you." I smiled at her as she left the room.

"What now?" Izu asked. "Do we just wait?"

"Well, what else would we do fucking nerd?"

"Katsuki Bakugou." I growled.

"I'm sorry m'am," he whimpered.

He's like a tamed dog lol.

We sat in silence for 10 minutes before Todo was completely covered in cats. I took a bunch of pictures to look at later. After another hour of taking thousands of pictures of the trio playing with cats, Niko opened the door. She looked perfectly fine aside from the multiple knifes sticking out of her body.

"Knife to see you again," she snorted before collapsing on the floor.

What the fuck?