Chapter 6

Your POV

The next day I woke up early to experiment with my quirk some more. To say that was a bad idea was an understatement. I accidentally smashed my tv into the ceiling and I don't know how to fix that. I also don't have enough money to get a new one because I have to fix the ceiling first. Maybe I should have waited to use my quirk with All Might.

I decided to eat some cereal while petting Bubbles to calm myself down. Do I even have enough to fix the ceiling? Maybe I should ask some one to see how much that would cost. I'll ask Izuku.

Y/n: So quick question. How much does it cost to fix a ceiling?

Izuku: What?

Y/n: How much does it cost to fix a ceiling?

Izuku: What happened?

Y/n: I used my quirk to move my tv and I got too exited and pumped my fist in the air and my tv crashed into my ceiling so now my tv is broke and there is a huge hole in my ceiling.

Izuku: I don't think I can help you there. You should ask All Might. He might know.

Y/n: ok. Thx fo da help.

Izuku: np

I decided to get dressed before texting All Might. I put on some work out clothes that consisted of a black tank top with the words "Hey Listeners" in yellow and black short shorts with yellow racing stripes on the sides. I put my hair up in a quick messy bun and put on the same shoes from yesterday. I then texted All Might.

Y/n: hypothetical question if there was a hole in my ceiling how much do you think it would cost to fix it?

All Might: How hypothetical is this question Young L/n?

Y/n: it's not. There is a huge hole in my ceiling and I don't have a tv anymore.

All Might: It will cost (how ever much fixing a ceiling would cost)

Y/n: oh dang. I don't have that much.

All Might: Don't worry Young L/n. I'll pay for it. I'll also pay for a new tv.

Y/n: I can't ask you to do that. I'll just live with a hole in my ceiling and I don't really need a new tv.

All Might: I want to help you in some way Young L/n since I can't help you get back to your world.

Y/n: that's really nice of you. I'll accept your offer on one condition.

All Might: Ok. What is your condition?

Y/n: Help me get into the hero course at UA with Izuku

All Might: I was planning on doing that anyway Young L/n.

Y/n: oh ok well I'd better get to the beach to train then huh

All Might: Yes you should. See you then.

After I was done texting All Might, I made sure Bubbles was fed and changed the litter box so it was fresh. I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone on my way out the door. I double checked that I locked the door before heading down to the beach to start my second day of training with All Might and Izuku.

???? POV

"Hahaha. You didn't expect that did ya?"

"Hehehehe... Why am I even laughing...?"

"Cause you're weird."