Chapter 45

An: I'm back ig lmao and this timeline is wack af and I have not proofread yet. I'll do it later probably

Your POV

The next few days weren't the worst. Everyone kept watch over me like I was a 5 year old child. They wouldn't let me out of their sight even to go to the bathroom. Aizawa and All Might wouldn't let me get 5 feet away without asking me millions of questions about where I was going. I mean it was nice. I learned that all of my classmates actually like me.

Niko, on the other hand, wasn't too happy. She was complaining the entire time and even tried to sneak away a couple of times. She was caught each time though. She ain't got shit on Dadzawa.

I heard that.

I'm aware

How rude. I was gonna give you a new quirk to help with those weird people following you but now I don't wanna.

Wait. You can do that?

I've done it before remember?

Oh yeah. I forgot.

It can happen when you are in a limbo for a year

What does that mean?

Niko didn't answer leaving me to wonder what she meant. She says a lot of things I don't understand. I don't really remember what she says after awhile anyways so it probably isn't important besides it's almost time for the Final Exams. I should probably be studying or practicing, but I have not. Kachan will be pissed.

"Alright class. This is a reminder that your final exams are only a week away. You should all prepare your minds and your bodies for the written and practical sections of the exam." Caterpillar man said wrapped in his cocoon.

While everyone was discussing their midterm grades, Niko decided to take a nap. I don't understand why she would attend class if she wasn't going to pay attention.

"You know I haven't studied recently at all either," I said after Denki and Mina admitted the same.

No one was surprised. Kachan was mad though. Well, not mad more annoyed than anything.

"If you want, I can help tutor you," Momo says sparing me from Kacchan's increased annoyance from his classmates.

"Really? I'd appreciate it." I replied happy I was invited somewhere.

"Can I come too?" Mina asked.

"Of course. Anyone who needs help can come too. I'll prepare a study session for tomorrow." Momo excitedly says.

Class felt like I blinked and it was over which sucks cause I wasn't paying attention to anything that just happened. During lunch, Neito rudely attacked Izuchan. Not only did he bump into him he also criticized him for being involved with the hero killer. If Niko didn't react faster than me, I would have slapped him. I don't think he'll be bothering us for while. Niko one punched his ass into tomorrow.

"Sorry about him," Itsuka apologized while Niko got scolded by Iida. "I overheard you guys talking about the final exams. I heard from an upperclassman that the practical test will entail fighting against robotic villains."

Itsuka grabbed Neito by the scruff of his neck and walked back to her table. After lunch as we were walking back to class, Mina and Denki were talking about how excited they were about fighting robots.

"This is because we have a hard time controlling our Quirks against real people,isn't it?" Mezo assumed

This irritated Kacchan, who states, "Regardless of whether the enemies are human or robotic, we need to control our Quirks to fight in any case. I will get a better score on the finals than both you, Deku and Half-and-half," before storming off.

We spent the last week studying like crazy except for Niko who slept the entire time. Denki, Mina, Mashiro, Kyoka, Hanta, and I met Momo at her mansion to study. The others were surprised at how big her house was but I was not. I mean it was nice and all, but I think All Might's house is bigger. She made some fire tea. Iroh would be proud.

Izuchan, Ochachan, and Iida decided to study on their own. Kacchan was nice enough to tutor Eiji. Although, I don't know why Eiji would put himself through that. Kacchan is mean when teaching, but I guess he is really good at teaching.

The written tests took three straight days and I don't know how I survived. There were so many questions. I think I passed. Niko slept through all three days so I'm not sure how she'll pass.

Finally, it's the practical exam day. Kyoka makes an observation that there are many teachers present for the exam. Mina and Denki are over on the side celebrating being able to fight against robots until Nezu pops out of The Voids™ scarf to inform them that they won't be fighting robots and instead will be fighting the teachers instead.

Nezu explains, "The recent surge of villains has caused the school to increase the quality of our training methods in order to increase the students' battle experience. From now on, U.A. students will be having battle simulations similar to real-life battles and Class 1-A will be the first students who will have real-life battle simulations. Class 1-A's practical exam will be forming pairs. Don't worry the teachers you will be fighting have already been decided."

This will be fun.