Chapter 20

An: Thank you everyone who reads my book 😊

Your POV

During the bus ride, I decided to finally see what Shinso had texted me since I never checked what he sent. I was dreading this moment because I didn't know what his reaction would be. I hesitated for a minute listening to the conversation around me before clicking on his message.

Shinso: You don't seriously think that I would believe that would you? Now how did you really know my name?

What now? He probably thinks I'm cuckoo crazy pants. That sucks he was one of my favorite peeps. I sigh and try to think of a reasonable response. My fingers hover above the keyboard. Darn. I can't think of a response to that.

Don't worry. I'll handle it

What are you gonna do?

I don't know yet

Great. I think monotonously.

Don't take that tone with me. You're the one who said his name when he never told you

I know. I sighed and looked out the window.

Don't look so glum. I'll think of something. He'll be your friend sooner or later

If you say so

Niko POV

"I feel like I'm forgetting something."

Your POV

Suddenly I was jolted out of my thoughts when I heard people talking about the strongest people in Class 1-A. Obviously there was Kacchan, Todo, and Izu but they added my name to the list. But why?

"Why am I considered one of the strongest?"

"Because you went against Bakugou and didn't get a scratch," Eiji explained. 

"That was mostly just luck"

"Oh come on. It was very manly," Eiji exclaimed.

"You think I'm manly?" I ask.

"Of course. You're one of the manliness people I know," he assured me.

"I'm so honored," I say dramatically putting my hand over my heart. "I think you're manlier tho."

"No. You're manlier," he argued.

We argued back and forth for about a minute until Kacchan shouted, "We get it! You're both manly! Now can you please shut up?"

"Woah. Bakugou thinks I'm manly," Eiji said shocked.

"Shut up," Kacchan angrily said.

With that we arrived to the USJ. Should I tell them we about to get attacked? Nah. Everything turns out fine in the end. At least, in the anime it did. Mr. Aizawa started to open the doors to the USJ.

"Wait," I cried out.

Everyone turned to look at me and Aizawa said, "What is it?"

I took a deep breath and explained, "We can't go in there."

"And why not?" Hobo-man sighed clearly regretting ever becoming a teacher.

"Because I know something bad is going to happen if we go in there," I tell him.

"And what will happen?" He asked curiously.

"I don't know what exactly is gonna happen but it will be bad," I explain.  Can't go into too much detail. They'd get suspicious.

"She is probably just scared from the cafeteria incident from this morning," Kacchan said.

"L/n nothing bad is going to happen," Aizawa told me sleepily.

That's what you think.

We then walk through the doors to the USJ to see the pro hero 13 waiting for us. Izu fanboys while 13 introduces herself to the class. Out of nowhere a bunch of portals with villains coming out of them appear. Oh. Would you look at that. Something bad happened. Who woulda known? I thought sarcastically.

"Told ya so."

???? POV

"Niko this isn't funny. Where you at? You pay half the rent 😭"