Nicolas' POV

If I haven't known that Liyah hates me so much, I would think that she's jealous of Carla. But Carla gives me the creeps and I wouldn't want Liyah to think that I'm flirting with anyone while we're married, because I wouldn't do that to her. I know when something like that comes up with the press, it wouldn't be good on her and the company so I better move away from such potential creeps.

I poured Liyah a glass of red wine and gave it to her, "Here you go, love."

"Thanks," She took the drink from me and downed it in one swift gulp.

"Whoa, easy there tiger. It's still early to get drunk."

She leaned in closer to me and said, "Just because we're married, doesn't mean I will do what pleases you, Mister."

"Come on Liyah. Don't get pissy on me. I wasn't even flirting with Carla. She was the one who's been hanging around and talking to me."

"Can we please not talk about that Carla right now?"

"Okay. So how was the ride? You seem to enjoy it, huh. Grandpa was totally right when he said that you'll like it." I quickly diverted the conversation.

"Well, I love it. I feel like flying up there."

"You actually were." Her phone suddenly rings interrupting our conversation. She looked at the screen and frown.

"I gotta take this." She excused herself and walked towards the spot where there were no people. She started talking on her phone animatedly and when she saw me looking at her, she turned her back on me and that gave me a better view of her ass. I can't believe I'm married to her and we wouldn't even have sex. What a waste. We really need to talk about our arrangement. Maybe we can have that talk tonight. I just need to make her sober until then.

She ended the call and walked towards her seat. "Why do you keep on staring at me, Nic?" She suddenly asked as she took her seat beside me.

"Isn't that what a hopelessly in love husband should be doing?"

She couldn't hide her blush from me. "I don't know, Nic. I have never been married before."

I would think of a comeback but then Andres called out my name. "Nic, it's your turn now."

I stood up and leaned towards Liyah, "Wish me luck, love." Then I gave her a peck on the lips which was rewarded with a glare.

I turned around with a satisfied grin. Maybe I would be able to conquer my fear of heights with that kiss.

*****

I couldn't feel my legs when I stepped in the yacht. I was so wrong about my theory of conquering my fear because of that kiss. Andres helped me take off the gear.

"You okay, man?" He asked studying my face.

"Yeah I'm fine. That was an awesome ride. Thanks, man." I patted his back and walked towards Liyah who was hiding a smile looking towards me.

When I took my seat beside her she burst out laughing, "I can't believe you're still afraid of heights." She laughed even harder now. I didn't say anything and waited for her to recover from laughing.

She took a deep breath then stop laughing but the glimmer of taunt was still visible in her eyes. "You were so fun to look at, Nic. All so masculine yet so scared of being up there."

"Knock it off, will you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry but that was just so hilarious!"

"I'm glad you found my misery so hilarious."

"You should have seen yourself though." She tried to hide her smile but failed miserably.

I stood up from my seat and leaned into her direction, my face inches from her. "If you won't stop snickering on me, I will give this people staring at us a good show and I'm pretty sure you can't stop it." I moved closer towards her and smirked.

Hi guys! I hope you like it! Please vote or comment if you do. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much. I'll update soon. xoxox