Nicolas' POV

It was very obvious that Liyah has been avoiding me since that kiss that we shared the other night. She was lucky enough because today I'm doing business deals three towns away, it's a four-hour trip so I won't be back until Friday night. I just hope I could get back in time to watch their concert.

After doing these business deals, I'm gonna talk to Liyah about how I felt about that kiss. I couldn't forget the feel of her lips against mine.

"Mr. Adams." A middle-aged man interrupted my thoughts about Liyah's lips.

I stood up from my seat and held out my hand. "Mr. Scott, it's good to finally meet you in person."

"Likewise, Mr. Adams."

The meeting lasted for about three hours and I'm pretty sure that the moment I get back there, the concert was already finished.

After arriving from a very long trip, I went directly to Liyah's suite. I hope they didn't decide to go somewhere else because I'd really like to spend more time with Liyah while I'm here. When I opened the door, I heard laughs coming from the sala.

"Hello ladies. How's the concert?" I greeted Liyah, Ciara and Belle when I walked to the sala. They were talking and drinking some wine, oblivious to my entrance.

"Oh Nic. You didn't watch the concert! Liyah was awesome!" Belle bellowed.

"I know she is." I purposely looked at Liyah but she was not looking at me. "My meeting just took longer than I expected."

"Well, too bad for you then." Ciara gave me a look of pity before turning to Liyah. "Anyway, I think we better go now. See you tomorrow hun." She stood up from her seat and kissed Liyah good night; and Belle followed her actions.

"See you tomorrow Nic." Belle waved at me.

"Good night to both of you," Ciara said.

"Yeah," Belle added and the two of them gave me the look.

When they were out of the room, I took a seat in front of Liyah. "Your friends were giving me the look," I told her.

"What look?"

"You know, that look that says 'mess up with her and you're gonna get your ass kick'."

"I think it says 'mess up with her and you're gonna have your balls shove down your throat." We both laughed at her use of words.

"That was gross. I would never mess up with you if that's the case."

"You better not. So how's the meeting?" She asked, changing the subject.

"It went well," I replied shortly.

"You wanna have some drink?" She offered, looking uncomfortable to be alone with me.

"No thanks." I looked at her eyes and I noticed that she was looking anywhere but me. "So, I guess you can't avoid me now, huh?"

"I wasn't avoiding you," She blurted out, her face turning red.

"It looks that way to me. I want to talk about what happened the other night. I'm sorry if in anyway, I made you feel... uncomfortable - "

She cut me off by a laugh. "It's funny how you're apologizing for making me feel uncomfortable when it's your life goal to make me feel that way."

"Will you let me finish first?"

"Go ahead," She said with a hint of humor in her eyes, all shyness gone.

"I guess what I'm trying say is that I'm sorry because I'm not sorry for kissing you." I paused, gauging her reaction. She looked like she's still processing what I just said when I added. "I can't stop thinking about that kiss, about you."