Aliyah's POV

What the hell was that?  Does he think he could just walk away like that?  I won't let him have that satisfied look on his face.  I need to have the upper hand here.  I followed him to the bedroom only to find him sprawled in my bed half naked, wearing only his boxers.  Shit.  Why does he have to look so hot right now?  No.  Erase that Aliyah.  You need to have a grip of yourself.

I inhaled deeply before speaking, "You think you can just walk out on me just like that?"  I crossed my arms in front of my chest.  I hope I looked angry right now.

"Absolutely not."  He put both his hands at the back of his head making his muscles more prominent then he continued, "I know you would be running here to have a good view of my abs."

I strode at the side of the bed where he was lying and harshly grabbed the pillow under his head. "Get out of this room now."

"You're so rude, love."  He got up from the bed and stood in front of me.

"If you think that I will have sex with you, dream on Nic 'coz it will never happen.  Oh, even in your dreams."

"But it has happened plenty of times in my dreams already."

"Argh. You're such an asshole!  Get out!"  Thankfully he got out of the room without another word.

*****

The next morning I woke up with a tickling feeling on my face.  I scrunched up my nose and scratched the side of my cheek then the tickling feeling transferred on the other side of my face. 

"What the hell..."  I groaned and opened my eyes only to see Nic standing beside the bed hovering above me while holding a white feather in his hand.  "What are you doing Nic?"  I asked feeling annoyed.

"Trying to wake you up."  He grinned and I finally noticed that he was all dressed.

"Is it really necessary to wake me up with a feather?"

"Well, it was fun."  He smirked and turned to leave.  "It's already 10 in the morning by the way."

"What?"  I literally jumped from the bed.  "Why didn't you wake me up a little earlier?"  I started rummaging for my clothes.  This is our last day here and I don’t want it to be wasted since I only get vacation once a year.

"Well, I would like people to think that we're up all night doing the nasty."

I grabbed the nearest garment and throw it in his face but immediately regretted it when I saw my bra plastered on his face.

He held it in front of him and rubbed his chin as if examining it.  "Hmm what a sexy lingerie you have here, love."

"Well thank you, husband.  Now give it back please."  I said feeling embarrassed.

"As you wish, love."  He walked towards the bed and gently placed my bra on it, positioning it so that the cups were directed towards the ceiling.

What a jerk.  I gotta think of a comeback soon.  An eye for an eye.  I gotta win this game. 

*****

When I went to the living room, I spotted two cups of coffee in the table.

"Is this for me?"  I took the cup and smelled its aroma.  I love coffee.

"Unless there are other-" 

"Thanks."  I cut him off.

He just smiled and put down the magazine he was reading.  "So where are we going today?  It's your call."  He asked.

"Hmm."  I sipped the coffee and think.  "Well, I don't wanna eat somewhere fancy so we could just hit the hotel and grab a bite.  Then, I'll decide where to go after that."

"Wow, what a plan."  He stood up and grabbed his bag.

"But I definitely wanna party tonight," I added before following him.

*****

We ended up eating in a mini bar beside the sea because the place looked comfy and no other people were eating there.

"I swear that young lad is staring at you like you’re a pot of gold," Nic whisphered to me while looking in the direction of the server.

"I'm pretty sure I'm more than a pot of gold, Nic."

But he's defintely right, the server who was probably only seventeen has been eyeing me since we got here.  Maybe I should ask the kid what his problem with me.

"Excuse me," I called out.

The server hurriedly went to me. "Yes, ma'am?  Is there anything that you need?"

"Didn't your parents teach you that it's rude to stare at people?"  I asked.  I saw Nic choked on his food.

"I... uh... I'm sorry.  It's just that... uh... are you Aliyah of the band Echo?"  He asked stammering.

"It depends," I replied.

“On what?”  He asked.

“If you keep it a secret.”

"I wouldn't say anything, I promise."  He swore.

"Well then I guess I am."

"I knew it!"  He slammed his hand up in the air.  "Can I have your autograph?"  He took off his cap and started looking for something in the bar.  Then he returned handing me his cap and a black sharpee.  "Can you sign here, please?"

"Sure."  I signed his cap and handed it back to him.

"Thank you!  I'm really a fan of yours.  I love your music.  Are the other members of Echo here too?"  He asked enthusiastically.

"Nah, just me," I replied.

"You're so cool!  Thanks again."  He was about to return on his post when he spoke again. "Can I have picture with you?"  He asked timidly.

I can't help but laugh.  This kid is so adorable.  "Sure."  I turned to Nic who was now done eating. "Do you mind?"

Nic took the phone from the kid.  "Not at all."

*****

"You are awesome.  The kid was so startstruck with you," Nic commented once we were out of the mini bar.  We were now heading for the road.

"I know, right?"  I smirked.

"So where do you wanna go now?" 

I looked around and saw a sign board. "There!"  I pointed at the board.

"You wanna go in Cali Falls?  It's an hour hike from what I heard."

"I love hiking!  And I wanna take a jump into that falls.  And you should too."  I winked at him.  Time to plot my revenge.