Aliyah's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and stetched my limbs. Oh, that really felt good. Thank goodness, no headache today. I turned my head and saw Nic on his stomach sleeping soundly. I watched his face closely and I noticed a small scar above his left eyebrow. How did he got that scar?

He actually looked so peaceful and nice when sleeping. Well, he was actually nice when he never mentioned again my embarrasing vomitting moment when I got drunk and made out with a complete stranger. I don't know what got into me really. I think it's the alcohol plus I wanted Nic to dance with me but all he did was watch the dance floor and every other girl that walked his way. Wait, was I jealous? Hell, no.

So when a stranger danced with me, I did not pushed him off. I know Nic saw me kissing that stranger but he made no move and I felt pissed, so I grabbed the guy's hand and led him to the restroom. When I saw Nic stood up and followed us, a bubble of hope was created. I kept waiting for him to stormed off from the restroom's door or at least knock on it but he didn't. Lucky me 'coz my stomach was on the rescue and I felt nauseated and voila! I got out of it but it was just so embarrasing.

"I should get paid for being the object of your morning delight." Nic grinned mischievously when he opened his eyes and found me staring.

"You wish." I stood up from the bed hiding my embarrasment of getting caught.

"Wait. Are you blushing?"

"Of course not!" I turned away from him.

"If I haven't known you Liyah, I would think that you're totally crushing on me." He used my words last night against me. I take back what I said about him being nice because he's a complete jerk.

*****

I'm meeting the band at my former home. It's where we usually conduct our rehearsal and meetings. The first time we arrived here from Europe, we all live in that place - Ciara, Belle, Seth, JC, Andres and I. But the boys decided to move out reasoning that they couldn't take the girls mishaps anymore. Lucky for us because we don't need to wake up with their mess anymore.

Ciara took the role of our manager since the band got into the industry. Beth is assigned on our wardrobe and other stuffs. While the three boys and I are the members of the band Echo.

Ciara called me after shower and told me that the boys wanted to talk to me about our concert which was cancelled because Mr. Harrison wouldn't change the date. When I arrived at the place, JC and Andres were playing cards in the living room.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them.

"Hi Liyah. How's the honeymoon?" Andres asked.

"Trust me. You wouldn't wanna know," I replied. "Where are the others?" With that I heard Ciara, Belle and Seth arguing about something while walking towards us.

Belle saw me first and she squealed like a little girl. "Liyah! You gotta tell Ciara and I about that 'juicy details' you've been talking about." She hugged me tightly.

"Hey hun. You're glowing." Ciara hugged me.

"Yeah absolutely glowing and stunning." Seth added.

"Cut the crap out, you guys." We all took our seats in the living room.

"So we're back on business again?" Andres asked.

Ciara took her ipad and started. "Okay, so I informed Mr. Harrison that we couldn't do the concert because we have a schedule on the said date - charity concert for the Little Angels. Mr. Harrison was so disappointed and I think he sounded mad."

"I think we should reconsider," Seth suggested.

"I second that. That concert is big and we don't wanna regret not doing it," JC agreed.

"But we can't postpone the charity concert." I looked at Ciara, Belle and Andres looking for help.

"I think you should personally talk to Harrison, Liyah. You're very persuasive when you want." Andres suggested.

"Okay, arrange me a meeting with Mr. Harrison, hun." I told Ciara.

*****

"Liyah, dear. How are you?" Mr. Harrison kissed my cheek and pulled me a seat. Luckily, he was in town for a meeting and Ciara arranged me to meet him in this restaurant.

"I'm good, thank you Mr. Harrison." I smiled.

"Call me Brian, Liyah."

"Yes Brian. I know you're a busy man so I'll get to business directly," I started.

"Go ahead."

"So you know the reason why we won't be doing the concert, right?"

"Yes, because of a charity concert," He answered.

"Do you have kids, Brian?" I asked.

He looked taken aback with my question. "Yes. Two little girls. 6 and 9."

"Sounds like you're very fond of them."

"I love my girls."

"You know, the kids in Little Angels are just like your little girls. They have dreams and all they wanted is to be happy, the only difference is that they're sick. They have cancer. I know this girl named Kara. She's a very special girl, she's six just like your daughter and she dreamed of seeing our band perform live. But she was so sick and I'm afraid that if we postpone our concert, she won't live long enough to see it."

*****

I was driving home when my phone rang. "Hello hun." I answered the call.

"How did you do it?" Ciara exclaimed on the other end.

"Do what?"

"Mr. Harrison called to let us know that the concert's still happening. He changed the date, Liyah! Now tell me, how did you do it?"

"Well, you know me hun. I'm very persuasive."

"We need to celebrate!"

"Okay, okay I'll call you later. I need to park my car."

After parking my car, I rode the elevator and go up to Nic's penthouse. When I entered the place, I heard a kid's voice giggling. I followed the voice and saw a little boy about four sprawled in the floor watching cartoons in the TV. Did I enter the wrong penthouse? When I took another step, the boy's head snapped at me and he smiled.

"Hello, are you Nic's girlfriend?"

******

So this one is really short but I'd like everyone to know that I have like 5 chapters coming up and already done. However, I won't upload it just yet to give me headstart in writing. Thanks for reading xoxo