Aliyah's POV

I opened my eyes and realized that I still haven't recovered from my hangover. The Tylenol I have taken this morning is gradually leaving my system because bloody hell, my head feels like it's about to burst again. I turned towards Nic who was busy reading a magazine. "Hey, do you have any painkillers in there?"

"Still hurts? Sorry love but I'm out of drugs," He whispered.

"Could you please ask the attendant for a painkiller?" I begged. Then the flight attendant announced that we're about to land. Perfect timing. Argh.

"I guess you have to wait 'til we land." Nic said and I just nodded. I don't feel like arguing right now.

When we got off the plane, there was a security waiting for us. "Mr. and Mrs. Adams," The security guy greeted us. "There's a bunch of reporters and paparazzis waiting for you outside so if you could please follow us and we will escort you to Mr. Cole Adams' car."

"Great," I murmured. Back to reality now.

"I guess they miss you, Liyah." Nic whisphered in my ear.

We were escorted by the security team to Cole's car. "Thank you," I said to the security when we were finally settled at the back of Cole's car.

"Hey bro. Thanks for being our personal driver." Nic slapped Cole's back.

"Anything for you brother," Cole responded and turned to me. "You feeling okay, sis? You looked queasy."

"Thanks for the compliment, Cole. But do you happen to keep any painkillers in your car? My headache is killing me," I groaned.

"Whoa. What did you do brother?" Cole asked Nic.

"Don't look at me like it's my fault if she wanted to drink half of the bar," Nic shrugged.

Cole started rummaging in his car. "I think I might have stashed something in here. There you go." He handed me an Advil.

"You're my saviour Cole! Thanks." I exclaimed.

"You'll no longer call me your saviour when I tell you where we're going." He started the engine and drive off the parking lot.

"We're going to Nic's penthouse, right?" We decided that I just move in with him since I live with Ciara and Belle. And I'm always out of town because of tours and concerts. I mostly live in hotels anyway.

"Yup, but you're not gonna like who's there to welcome you home," Cole taunted.

"This is just perfect," I groaned knowing exactly who's waiting for our arrival in Nic's penthouse.

"How the hell did they get in there?" Nic asked.

"You know how persuasive our mother is when she wanted something," Cole replied.

"Please tell me it's only our parents." I said.

"Yup, parents and grandpa." Cole answered. "So how's your honeymoon by the way? Did you enjoy banging? Or ripping your heads off?"

"Fuck you, Cole!" Nic glared and Cole just laughed and I couldn't help but join him laughing even though I should be mad with his way of words.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, brother. That's incest." Cole said in between laughs. I decided to tease the crap out of Nic too.

"Jeez Cole, give your brother a break. He's been off the hook since parasailing and he confessed his undying love for you when he was about to jump off the falls." I said.

"No way," Cole said disbelievingly. "He must really love you for doing those things, Liyah."

"Would you two please shut up?" Nic shouted sounding irritated.

Cole made a zipping action on his mouth and I giggled.

*****

"Welcome home!" My parents, grandpa and Nic's parents shouted in unison the moment the door of Nic's penthouse opened.

Our parents rushed into us and gave us both hugs. I walked towards grandpa who was sitting in his chair and kissed his forehead. "How's my grandpa doing?"

"Very well, Aliyah. You made me so happy and proud." I feel elated for the first time in weeks just hearing my grandpa's approval.

"Dinner's ready." My mum called out.

I was about to pushed grandpa's wheelchair when Nic took over. "I got it," He said. "Hey grandpa. How's it going?"

"Nicolas! Did you take care of my granddaughter?"

"Of course grandpa."

We took our seats at the dining area. I am seated between Nic and Cole.

"We bought some stuffs for the house. Hope you don't mind." Aunt Liz, Nic's mum, told us.

"You didn't have to, Auntie." I said.

"Call me Mum, Liyah."

"Okay, thanks... uhm Mum." I replied hesitantly.

Cole couldn't contain his laughter by my uneasiness.

"What's so funny, Cole?" His father asked.

"I just remembered something," He replied nonchalantly.

"By the way Liyah, we have to ask you something," My Mum started and I just urged her by nodding. "Did you and Cole dated back then?"

All eyes were on me and I gave Cole a questioning look. "Don't look at me like that, Liyah," Cole said.

I looked at our parents and said, "Why are you asking me that question?"

"We wanted to know the truth, Aliyah." My father answered. "Now, is there something that we need to know?" He asked seriously.

I glanced towards Nic who was seriously waiting for my response.