Aliyah's POV

"This is a shitty club. Don't know why you boys chose to hangout here," Ciara stated, flaring her arms around the club. I should agree with her though, the club was a total slum. It smelled like cigar and sex.

"Maybe if you get up and dance a little, the shitty air will disappear." Seth glared at Ciara who just raised her eyebrow in annoyance.

"Come on guys. We're here to enjoy not to argue." Andres interrupted the two.

I turned to Nic who was sitting beside me cradling a bottle of drink. "Do you mind if we dance for a while?" I asked him.

"Not really. But I should be dancing with you, right?"

"But I want some girl bonding with my friends." I pouted.

"Fine. Go ahead but be careful, alright? Don't let some guy drag you in the washroom again."

"That was a ploy you know." I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking puzzled.

"You wouldn't dance with me that night so my drunken ass took some action to get your attention." I reminded him of what happened during the last night of our honeymoon where I made out with a total stranger and ended up vomitting throughout the night.

"Really huh?" He asked, surpise and amusement apparent in his face. "You did all that just to get my attention." He concluded cockily.

"Don't be so full of yourself Nic. I was drunk and not thinking clearly."

"But you wanted to get my attention so that I would dance with you." He continued taunting me.

"Think whatever you want."

"You two fighting again?" Belle interjected.

It was Nic who answered her. "Of course not. We're just throwing endearments to each other."

"You two are weird," Belle commented.

I stood up from the seat and turned towards Ciara and Belle. "Let's go hit the dance floor girls!" I motioned for them to join me.

"Just call my name if you wanna dance with me, love." Nic smirked at me before we left the table.

Damn, he's so infuriating sometimes. But I'm glad nothing has changed much since we slept together. I'm actually starting to like him. He's sweet and caring in a weird way and surprisingly, I like it.

I remembered his question in the bath tub this afternoon. 'so does that mean that you love me now?' Do I love him now? I'm glad for Belle's interruption at that time because I really don't know the answer to that.

"You okay, hun?" Ciara broke into my line of thoughts.

"Yeah totally fine," I replied then continued dancing with my friends.

I was moving my body with every beat of the music when someone from behind startled me. I felt two hands slipped into my waist gently pulling me into a hard chest, making me smell that familiar unique muscular scent.

I turned to face the owner of that scent, snaking my arm around his neck. "I can't remember calling your name to dance with me, did I?" I asked teasingly.

"I guess I just can't resist your shaky booty." He smiled genuinely.

"Did you just said shaky booty, Nicolas?" I asked incredulously.

"Did you just call me Nicolas?" He retorted.

"It's your name, silly." I laughed, pressing my body closer to him. I can't help but stare in his eyes.