Nicolas' POV

It has been a week since Liyah and her bandmates had gone for their concert tour around Europe.  One week since I have last talked to her. 

I'm contemplating whether to call her or not.  I'm holding my phone and her number was already on the screen, all I have to do is press call to hear her voice again.

Shit.  This is getting worse.  I should not call her.  It's not right.  I press back and scroll my phonebook to call another person.

"Yes brother?"  I can barely hear Cole's voice with the blaring music in the background.

"I wonder how you manage to hear my call with that loud music."

"I have it on vibrate.  You know I'm very sensitive with vibrations," He shouted at the other end.

"Spare me the details Cole."

"So what do you want?"

"I was gonna ask for some sort of...an advice?"  I told him hesitantly.  "But you're clearly out of it so I'm gonna talk to you some other time."

"Come join me partying then!  You gotta get out some time.  It's saturday night after all."

*****

"Come on Nic let's go dance!"  Melissa shouted while pulling me from my seat. I have been in this bar for quite so long I guess because I could already feel the effects of alcohol in my system.

When I arrived here, Cole was with his friends telling me that they were celebrating Melissa's birthday.  She's a good friend of Cole since college and I've known her for years.

"Why don't you dance with the other guys?"  I pointed towards her friends doing shots.

"I've dance with those idiots a lot of times already," She pouted.

"Just dance with her, brother."  Cole pushed me off my seat.

"Yeah, go ahead Nic.  Don't be a pussy-whipped husband." One of the guys, Marco, added jokingly.

"Okay."  I stood up, took Melissa's hand and led her to the dance floor.  "Happy birthday, Mel."

We dance until Melissa's feet ache and she left me dancing alone but not for long because I danced with random girls afterwards.  Damn, I missed partying like this.

*****

I groaned as I slowly squinted my eyes because of the constant ringing of my stupid phone.  I tried to reach it in the bedside table, only to realize that the table is gone.

I rolled over to the other side of the bed and then I fell on something.  "What the hell."  That something groaned.

I slowly opened my eyes and finally saw that we were in my living room and I just fell from the couch while Cole was sprawled on the floor beside it.

"What are you doing on the floor, Cole?" I asked him groaning.  Shit, my head aches.

"Just leave me alone and answer that damn phone!  It's making my headache worse."

I almost forgot my ringing phone.  Damn, where is it?  "Where's my phone, Cole?"

"Probably in your pocket," He replied covering his ears.

I took my phone out of my pocket and answered it without looking whose the caller.  "Hello?"

"What were you doing, Nic?  I called plenty of times already."  It was Liyah on the other end and she sound pissed.

"Good morning to you too, love.  I'm sorry I just woke up."  I stood up and went to my home office.

"It's already one in the afternoon, Nic.  I'm pretry sure you're still banged up from partying last night."

I was taken aback by her accussations which is definitely true.  "How did you know that?"

"There's plenty of pictures of you in the internet; you were partying last and doing body shots with two different girls!"  She bellowed. 

No way.  I did not.  Oh shit, maybe I did.  I couldn't even remember how we got home.  Last time I remember I was dancing with Melissa and then she got tired and left me in the crowd.

"Believe me or not but I don't remember doing body shots."

"I don't care Nic.  I don't have time fixing it so fix your own mess before it gets to grandpa."  With that the line went blank.

Oh shit.  It wasn't that kind of phone call I've been planning to do the whole week Liyah was gone.  I gotta fix this but I need a coffee first.

After drinking my coffee, I took a shower and searched for the photos that Liyah was talking about.  True to Liyah's word, I really did body shots last night.  What could I do to fix this up?

I went back to the living room to wake up the sleeping Cole. 

"Cole, wake up!"  I shook his shoulder but he's not waking up.  "Cole!"  I shouted near his ear and he jerked with surprise.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Nic?"  He grunted.

I handed him two capsules of Tylenol and a glass of orange juice.  "Here take this. You gotta help me with my problem because you were the one who got me into this mess in the first place."

"What are you talking about?"

"Just drink up and I'll tell you about it."

*****

"Okay, so here's what we gonna do.  We visit grandpa and explain to him what happened.  Don't worry I'll take the blame."  Cole told me between sips of his coffee.

"Did I hear it right?  You will take the blame?  Why would you do that?" I asked feeling surprised.

"Because I don't want you to mess this up.  You have everything to lose and I got nothing to lose, brother."  He said seriously then added, "Plus, I'm awesome!"

"Thanks lil bro."

"Don't call me that Nic."

"Okay.  So that's it?  Just explain things to grandpa?"  I inquired.

"That's not all.  You are going to Europe, Nic."

Hello fellas!  I've added a youtube video 'All of Me' by John Legend.  I love that song and it kinda suits best with the story. 

Thank you for reading my story. Xoxoxo