Aliyah's POV

Did Nic just threatened me? I am not gonna allow anyone especially him to threaten and make me feel weak.

"You're a fucking immature Nic!"  I burst and stood up from the table.

"Oh, so I'm the immature now?  I told you I was just concerned."  He glared.

"Yes you are Nic.  And I told you I got it under control.  What is it with you anyway if I'm having having an affair with Gideon?  It’s not like we’re a real couple.  And may I remind you that I didn't break our rules.  Now if you want to break it, go and have a blast doing it 'coz I don't fucking care of what you do with your fucking life.  Now if you'd excuse me, I have somewhere I need to be."  Fuck.  I've never cursed that much in one sentence before.  He really got into my nerves.

"Unbelievable."  I heard him utter before I left the dining area.

If he thought he can threaten then he's being delusional.  I won't let him ruin me just like what he did to me in high school.

*****

"So who is this Gideon Mills?"  Ciara asked me after I finished reading the article that Nic has been babbling about.

Thak goodness Belle and her parents went out for dinner because I literally bolted into their place without prior notice.  I was just so mad that I needed to get out of Nic's penthouse.

"He's an ex-boyfriend," I replied shortly.

"Okay so tell me what's the truth about the article," Ciara urged me.

"Most of it are true except that we're not rekindling anything and we don't have an affair.  I was just ordering a coffee and he showed up," I answered her.

"Okay.  So why didn't you tell that to Nic when he asked you, hun?"

"Because he's a jerk and he threatened me that he would break our rules if I break it first."

"Oh Liyah that doesn't sound like threatening to me."  She said.

"Well, it is for me."  The truth is I felt pissed when he said that he didn’t have feelings for me.  Well, what would I expect?  What we have is only made-up.  I was just trying to lighten up the mood by teasing him of being jealous but he just have to say that. 

"So what's the story with this Gideon Mills, hun?"

"We broke up because of Nic.  I was a junior.  Gideon and Nic were seniors.  Gideon and I were having a wonderful relationship, Ciara."

*Flashback*

Today is a very special day to me because today Gideon and I are going out for 3 months already and I finally decided that I will lose my virginity to him. 

Gideon has been really patient with me and I think it's time to give in what we both really wanted to happen.  I'm nervous of what would happen tonight but I trust him. 

My parents won't be home tonight because of some business deals out of town.  I will be having the entire house tonight and I decided that I will invite Gideon over for dinner.

I was rummaging my books in my locker when Nic came walking towards me and it made me wonder what he wanted because he never really talk to me in school unless he wanted to embarrass or tease me.

"Hey Liyah," Nic greeted me leaning in the locker next to mine.

"What do you want?"  I snapped at him.

"Oh so feisty.  I like that."

"Whatever Nic."  I walked past him but he grabbed my arm and leaned closer to me.