Aliyah's POV

After an agonizing begging from Nic, I finally gave up and allowed his annoying ass to go with me at Valentina and Lucca's pub. It has been years since I last saw them and I'm very excited to finally see them again.

"That place we're going, we're gonna eat there right?" Nic asked as we walked a dark street.

"If you wanna eat, you could hail a cab, go back to the hotel and order a meal. Alone." Being alone with Nic right now only proves that I really miss him and I don't wanna miss him so I need to push him away in every opportunity that I could get.

"Nah, I'd rather starve than eat without you." I just rolled my eyes at him. "So, can you at least tell me now where we're going?"

"I'm going to visit my friends, Valentina and Lucca. I used to work in their pub." I finally told him.

"Really? I'm excited to meet them. Grandpa said that you stayed here in Italy for almost a year."

"When did he told you that?" I asked feeling curious. I didn't know my grandpa and Nic talked about me.

"The same time you were here years ago. He told me that you were enjoying staying here."

I stopped walking and turned to him. "So you were asking my grandpa about me?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Your name just came up during a conversation, love." He placed his arm around my shoulder and started walking. "Come on, let's meet your friends."

I tried to shove his arms away from my shoulders, only to do it again and again because he wouldn't budge so I just let him have his way this time. The pub was only a feet away anyway.

"Here we are. Better get those arms off me now."

"Okay love." He took his arms from my shoulder and raised his hands in an act of surender.

We entered the pub and it was packed with people just like I remembered. I couldn't forget that there were times that I would extend until morning because the people were just coming in. Everything was all the same though, even the tables and chairs. It was just like those years ago.

"Cool place." I heard Nic spoke behind me.

I walked towards the bar counter because I know for experience that Lucca would be there. I saw his back on me upon approaching the counter.

"Scotch on the rocks for table five Luc," I told Lucca while he was busy mixing drinks. He stopped what he was doing and turned around to face me.

"Liyah!" He exclaimed, kissing both of my cheeks. He tried to hug me awkwardly with the counter in between us. "Come with me. I will call Valentina." He then pulled my hand and started walking towards the more private part of the pub. "I heard about your concert. I can't believe you'll visit us."

"I missed you Lucca. I missed this place." We stopped in front of a door which I know was Valentina's office.

"Wait here, I will call Val." He looked excited as he opened the door and came rushing in.

"Damn he's so touchy with you," Nic said behind me and I gently elbowed his stomach. "Oww, that hurts," He mumbled.

I then heard Lucca shouting inside the room. "Valentina! We have a visitor!"

"Why are you shouting?" I heard Val's voice from the inside.

"Just come outside and you'll see." Lucca replied excitedly.

"This better be good Lucca." Val said.

I then heard both their footsteps nearing the door. When Valentina and Lucca emerged from the door, Valentina's face turned into a total shock to excitment. "Liyah, is that you?"