Aliyah's POV

"I don't think Nic would do that, you can see how he looks at her." I stopped when I heard Seth's voice coming from the sala.

"We don't really know that," Ciara countered.

"Well then, why won't Liyah wanna talk to him to know the truth?" JC asked the group. They were discussing that stupid article again. Ever since that came today, everyone seem to look at me with worry. Maybe I am not that good in hiding the hurt that I felt.

Nic called again but I'm still not ready to talk to him either. I know I have some explaining to do too but I don't think I can handle his explanation about that photo. What if he said that he really was having an affair with that Linda. The thought broke my heart.

They looked so cozy in his couch and I'm sure that it's not an old photo. I saw the pillows and I was the one who bought those shitty pillowcase before I left.

What if he's done it again. Made me believe that he actually feels something when the truth was that he was just playing with me. He even blurted out that he loves me during that last phone call that we had. My heart fluttered at hearing those words from him. But what if he's just like everyone else? Everyday I hear 'i love yous' from different people. But do they really love me?

I wiped the tear that fell on my cheeks before taking a step towards the sala where my friends were somewhat having a forum. "Guys please stop discussing my fucked up life." I interrupted them.

Ciara, Belle, Seth, Andres and JC all looked in my direction, worry and concern evident in their eyes.

"Don't worry guys, I'm fine." I tried to muster a smile that doesn't reach my eyes.

"Come here hun." Ciara motioned me to sit beside her and I complied. "You know it's okay to tell us anything. We've experienced a lot of things together. We're a family here. You don't have to fake a smile for us honey." She held my hand while saying that.

"Thank you guys." I couldn't control the tears anymore from falling. "It's just that it hurts so much. I feel betrayed even though there's possibly a plausible reason for that photo." I'm completely out of myself now.

Belle stroked my back, comforting me. "You need to talk to Nic clear things."

"I'm scared. I'm scared of what he had to say. What if it was all true?" I sobbed.

"Last time I saw you cry like this was when that ex-boyfriend of yours left. What's his name again?" Seth asked.

"Robert." Everyone except me answered. That scumbag left me with only a dollar left in my pocket. I still hate him for doing that to me but I learned to move on.

"Yeah she cried so hard at that time but the way she's crying now is much worse." JC said.

"Yeah it was different. Robert stole my hard earned money and left," I told them, wondering how the conversation got to this.

Andres looked at me seriously. "Yeah totally different Liyah. Robert stole your money, you cried hard, we lend you some money, you stopped crying and everything was good again. Now Nic stole your heart, you got hurt, you cry, problem is we can't lend you a heart."

Andres' words hit me hard. Nic have my heart. I am in love with Nic. He stole my heart and the only way to have it back is to face him again. But do I really want to have it back?

"Alright, all this crying and serious talks is getting on my nerves. Let's go and have some fun. I know a private pub-" Seth said but was interrupted by Ciara.

"Last time you brought us to a private pub, it wasn't so private at all." Ciara cut him off.

"It was a club. This time time were going to a pub," Seth retorted.