𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

❏❐❑

❏❐❑

A soft mewled moan escape from Jungkook's mouth as he felt wet tounge sucking his milky skin roughly.

" Hyuk-ie, please stop " Another whimpered come out from his lip.

He felt like there someone grinding over his thighs and a quite big bulge been touching his waist.

The tounge and sharp teeth keep sucking deep in his milky skin causing him to yelp and opened his eyes only to meet his stepson who sleeping.

SoHyuk also not there.

Maybe Taehyung having a wet dream? He didn't know and caressing his baby bump as he tried to wake Taehyung up.

" Taehyung-ah, wake up " Jungkook shake the younger gently which the other opened his eyes.

Jungkook chuckle watching his stepson rubbing his eyes and staring at the mattress with his still blur face.

" Go take shower. I will make breakfast for us " The pregnant male kiss Taehyung's forehead and stand up as he rub his neck covering those hickies and quickly left his and SoHyuk's room.

As for Taehyung, a smirk curve his lip as he saw hickies on Jungkook's neck shock make him giggle continue to lay on the mattress.

" Pretty Koo " He whisper.

Sniffing the pregnant male scented first before take a shower in his own room and do as the older told him to do.

Meanwhile with Jungkook's point of view. A noise from sizzling when the pregnant male placing another meat in the hot pan.

He let out a loud scream as he felt two pairs of arm wrapping around his waist and almost hitting the person who back hug him with spatula.

A relief sigh left his lip as he saw SoHyuk who giggle watching his pregnant male starlet.

" What are you laughing off? Want me to hit you? " Jungkook pretending to hit his fiance with the spatula in his small hand.

" Nothing... I just want to hug my preggy baby " SoHyuk replied making the other's cheeks went pink blushing over the shirtless man infront of him.

" Hmm " Jungkook humm hugging the man while placing his head on the other's broad chest. " Don't you have work today? "

Questions the pregnant male as he tilt his head a bit wanting to meet with his handsome fiance's face who melt as he look at the bunny boy's cute face.