𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Trigger Warning : Violence

❏❐❑

Sound of leash on the skin was loud enough to hear as a little boy was screaming in agony telling her to stop which is never happened.

" Mommy stop! " Screamed a little boy as he kept protecting himself from getting beaten up again.

" I told you to stay in the house! " She grab his hair making the little boy look up his mother with his teary eye.

" How dare you to go out?! That too with a teddy bear in your hands?! You're a boy! " She yelled, throwing the little boy on the floor harshly who hugged his knees to his chest.

Obviously crying.

" I hate you Kim Taehyung! You're not even my child and i will never admit that you're my son! " She slap the little Taehyung before stomping out the house.

Leaving a small boy on his own alone. Crying at the harsh words from his mother. He get up slowly, limping to his bedroom with blood dripping from his back.

" M-mommy is bad " He sobbed as he hid himself in the bathroom waiting for his father where that night Taehyung's parents got divorce right away.

After Soohyuk find out that his ex wife abused his son. Soohyuk went to find a house far away from there with little Taehyung in his arm.

Then go to the hospital to treat his wound which make the father shocked even more knowing that not the only wound since it have so many fade scar.

Soohyuk made a police report and gave the evidence to them. Taehyung's mother was caught and got in jail for only five years for abusing a child.

❏❐❑

Taehyung gaps as soon as he woke up from his dream- its a memories. Bad memories which he will never forget what she did to him.

" I hate her " He said through gritted teeth as fist clenched remembering the past.

He flinch a little bit when he heard a familiar voice and knocking his bedroom door.

" Tae bear? Are you awake? " Soohyuk knock Taehyung's bedroom door, waiting for his son to answer.

" It been one say straight you've been lock up yourself. Come, see your s- " Soohyuk's sentence was cut off when Taehyung open the door.