𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Warning : Slight smut

❏❐❑

Squelch of wet noise and soft moans come out from their room could be heard by someone if they walk pass it.

Soohyuk was fingering the pregnant male with his long fingers which Jungkook let out soft moan holding his fìance veiny arm.

" Shh~ don't want our Taehyung-ie heard us right? " The elder whisper in the bunny boy ear as he cup his mouth to prevent him to moans loud.

Third fingers was entering the entrance making the bunny boy accidentally scream out loud which he cover his mouth quickly with Soohyuk's large hands under his small hands.

Hearing his fiance deep chuckle again make his cheeks went bright red more than before, rosy cheeks.

Those moist milky skin and moon's light hitting Jungkook's skin make him more prettier plus when he's pregnant.

Thrusting in and out repeatedly, Soohyuk enjoying the aroused look of his bunny boy especially his dick that proudly standing against his stomach.

" S-slow down h-hubby " Jungkook became more sensitive holding his Soohyuk's wrist trying to stop him for to do more further.

Jungkook came fast than he expect making him chuckle with his deep voice.  He was about to undress himself but Jungkook stop him.

" Hyuk-kie, Our son still heartbroken... I'm afraid he will be more broken hearing us having sex " Jungkook whisper panting for air.

Soohyuk wait for a second before nod agreed with his small bun before get up from the bed.

" Fine, Just for you bun " Soohyuk whisper kissing Jungkook's forehead before take tissues to wipe his hand and Jungkook's baby bump that has cum on it.

Soohyuk put small pillow at the headbed for not making loud noise when they moving.

Unfortunately, Soohyuk's member still awake and need a little care which Jungkook gladly took care of it by letting the elder fucking his thick thighs on their bed instead.

" F-fuck! " Soohyuk groan as Jungkook's dainty yet cold hands touching the tip of his cock helping him to come more faster.

Already reach for climax and immediately grab the bunny's waist making those perky ass visible and entering the entrance for cum in Jungkook's warm hole.

" I like my cum pouring out your hole " Soohyuk whisper caressing the pregnant male moist shoulder and slightly pull him more closer.

Jungkook whimper at the feeling full of seeds in him and turn his body wanting to make out with Soohyuk.

They fall asleep after make out session with the elder dick still inside the pregnant male's butt while they cuddling his man's broad chest.

❏❐❑