𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

❏❐❑

❏❐❑

Jungkook woke up when he tap over nothing but sheet only and that making him panic even more as soon as he opened his eye.

Hangyeol was missing.

" Hubby, our baby is missing " Jungkook sobbed as he shaking the man sleeping like a dead man.

Soohyuk only humm and face the other side making Jungkook lose control and slap him in the face without hesitation. Soohyuk woke up by the harsh slap.

" Wha- "

" Hanyeol is missing! " Jungkook scream hitting Soohyuk's chest multiple time and quickly they get up to find Hangyeol.

As soon as they went downstairs, they sigh in relief seeing Taehyung playing with his half younger brother with the teddy bear he buy.

" Taehyung-ah, please don't take Hangyeol just like that " Jungkook whisper as he pick his child in his embrace.

Bouncing his baby to reassure him as Hangyeol make a pick up hand towards Taehyung, ignoring his mother.

" But, Yoon-ie want to play with Gyeol cuz he's so adorable and I buy him a teddy bear too "  He said showing a cute brown teddy bear to Hangyeol.

Soohyuk and Jungkook giggle seeing their oldest child behaving like a baby. Must wanting his parents attention.

Soohyuk just pat Taehyung's head then caressing his son hair. Take the teddy bear and give to Hangyeol who gonna bite the teddy with his zero teeth.

" Thank you our Taehyung-ie " His father ruffling his hair again making the young man jutting his lip out as he fix his hair back.

" Luckily today's holiday and why not we go to amusement park? " Soohyuk continue as Taehyung and Jungkook ear perk up hearing that.

" Yes! " Taehyung nod his head like a little kid get excited.

With that Jungkook forward the baby to his fiance and get ready with their clothes.

It was purple themes. Taehyung's favourite colour.

❏❐❑

They're now having lunch after playing with a lot of games in there. Hangyeol was bouncing on Jungkook's lap as he look at the people walking around here and there.

Suddenly, there two woman coming to their table. They're wearing a pink skirt and pink dress, a bestfriend matching clothes.

They standing next to Taehyung and Soohyuk making Jungkook look at them with a little bit jealous. Then the girl spoke up while fiddling with her fingers.

" I-i saw you from there " She point where she sat with another group friends who biding them " C-can i have your number? "

She asked to Soohyuk which make him only smile at her as she felt nervous.

" I'm sorry, I don't have phone " He replied with smile " Beside I have family already and they're my sons " Soohyuk point at Taehyung and Hangyeol.

" And he's my husband/wife " He continued  and peck Jungkook lip making it obvious as she felt embarrassed.

She bow as sorry and quickly run away from there but the other girl still standing next to Taehyung asking for his number as well.

" I don't have phone too " He said without looking at her as Jungkook almost burst out laughing seeing their phone really infront of them plus on the table also.

Jungkook snicker a bit which make the girl get second embarrassment and bow too just like the previous girl and quickly run towards their group.

They saw the girl groups went to other place. Maybe too much embarrassment to take.

" What was that " Jungkook question the two boys infront of him with giggle while pointing at their phone on the table.

" We just don't want to " Soohyuk giggle as he continue to eat along with Taehyung following his father.

" Like father, like son " Jungkook snicker and continue to eat with Hangyeol in his embrace trying to bounce on his lap.

❏❐❑

They obviously having fun today and Taehyung literally act like a 5 years old kid and that make Jungkook and Soohyuk happy even more.

Seeing their oldest child finally accept his younger brother. At least that what they thought.

They never don't know what kind of game inside of Taehyung's head could be.

❏❐❑

Discontinued

I know i disappointed you guys but im super busy right now and dont have time to write anymore.

Its true. This story will discontinue.

Ahdjbsjshfhsj. SIKE

I LIED.

Me after making you guys panic.