𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 : 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❏❐❑

❏❐❑

The little bunny jumping with his small leg as he tell his parents that he got a new friend.

His parents obviously happy that he got a friend because he never had a friend ever since they move there. He being all little fluffy baby bun in their home.

" Mommy, can I go meet my friend at that place again? " He place his small fist together and look at his mother with doe eye making the elders cooed at him.

" You may go but you must come home before 4 o'clock. Understood? " She said with strict mode on.

Giggling as he listening to her and nod before run away to the place where they met before. Not to forget to bring his carrot plushie that he want to give the tiger hybrid.

" TaeTae! " Jungkook shout.

Immediately Taehyung's ear perks up as soon as he hear the little bunny's voice calling out his name. He got up from lying to clean himself up.

" Here " He replied and Jungkook ear also perks up in excited, quickly run towards him but accidentally fall.

Taehyung gasp and help the little bunny who are now crying as he sat on the ground. The elder wipe his tears with his hanbok's sleeve.

Jungkook slowly stop crying when the elder tried to make funny face infront of him and in the end, they laugh.

Jungkook's face has a little bit dirty but not anymore since the tiger hybrid lick his face making the bunny squirm with happiness.

" Thank you TaeTae! " The little bunny said as the other only humm in reply and they lean their back on the tree.

" This is Ggukie gift to Taetae " He give the carrot plushie to the tiger hybrid making the other caught of guard, looking at the bunny in surprised.

" For me? " He pointed the carrot plushie and to himself which Jungkook nod and shove it to the tiger hybrid chest.

" No need to pay! Ggukie have more plushie at home " He said with a cutess bunny smile ever to the tiger hybrid.

Taehyung's cheeks definitely blushing over the adorable smile and reply with a little smile back.

They're been chatting all day without realize that it almost 4 pm. Jungkook fall asleep on Taehyung's shoulder when they chatting.

The tiger hybrid's heart beating fast when the bunny hybrid's head drop on his shoulder and slowly fall to his thighs.

" Cute " He whisper and touch the button nose making the bunny squirm in his sleep.

He giggle seeing the bunny squirming looking hella cute. Slowly Taehyung also fall asleep as he lean his back at the tree behind him with his palm touching the bunny cheeks.

Not so long after that, they heard a loud noise like chaos. They woke up only to see Jungkook's parents have been crying while the other villagers tried to come near them.

" There's a tiger in our village! "

" Catch that tiger! "

" That tiger tried to eat their son! "

That what they heard and Jungkook look at Taehyung who already scared. Quickly Jungkook told him to run away first.

" I will find you one day " Taehyung kiss the bunny's forehead and quickly run with the carrot plushie that the little bunny give him.

" My baby! " Jungkook's parents quickly grab their son as soon as Taehyung run away in the forest.

His father carry him away from there and his mother also following them from behind as the other villagers go back to their own doing.

Jungkook's eye obviously full of sadness seeing his Taetae being chase out by their villagers.

Now he don't have any friend anymore and that make him feel so sad think about it. He want Taetae.

But he remember that his Taetae told him that he will find him one day.

He gonna wait for that day.

❏❐❑

To Be Continue

Who gonna join me to kill villager who chased out our taetae?

Btw did u guys prefer fluff or angst?