𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Trigger Warning : Violence

❏❐❑

They both heard their Hangyeol was crying calling for his mama and Taehyung quickly run toward the voice while wearing his shirt.

People surround them also trying to catch the woman but they stop when she aim the gun to Hangyeol's head.

" Papa! " Hangyeol cried calling his dad out loud.

The little guy hiccup as he keep crying and make a grab hands to his father who carefully try to protect his son.

" Mom... put my son down. We can settle this nicely okay? " Taehyung whisper and trying to come closer to her.

" No, Don't you remember what I said last time? I will fucking make your life miserable! " She then let out devilish laugh and stop before back off with a gun threatening them.

She and the other men followed her behind and they drove off.

Jungkook quickly run towards their car and Taehyung saw it before following him behind. Jungkook wipe his tears off his gorgeous face and followed them.

" Hyung, Our baby will be safe " Taehyung try to calm the elder but Jungkook accidentally lash out to him.

" No! What if something happened to my baby? I hate her! This is your fault! " He cried and Taehyung flinched at the elders high tone.

Taehyung obviously taken back for what Jungkook saif but he understand that the elder emotional isn't stable yet after what happening.

They both flinched when they heard shoot noise and they saw the woman had shoot the sky as warning.

" Oh gosh " Taehyung shout and correct the steering as he keep hon to catch people attention.

They did catch people attention and some of them followed them behind but failed when she shoot the other cars behind them.

It been hour since they been followed them and they finally stop at the abandoned building. They bring Hangyeol into the building and shoot Jungkook's car.

Taehyung cover Jungkook's head to protect him. He got out the car and slowly come closer to them.

" Mom, please don't do this. He is your grandson too. He will get PTSD in the future and please don't be selfish! " Taehyung said as he walk towards her.

" I'm not fucking selfish! " She yelled as she trying to catch her breath.

" Beside, it useless if you do this because you'll be in jail and it won't give you any happy ending "  He continue but before he can said anything again.